Week numbers for the month in outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross Lord

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hoping you can help. In outlook 2013 can I set up week numbers per month, ie January week 1,2,3,4 Feb week 1,2,3,4 March say week1,2,3,4,5? Is there anyway to set this up for the year that you can the set recurring meeting for every second week of the month? Our company uses a weekly pattern that does not align to Outlook as a result we need to input every meeting individually.

can I set up week numbers per month, ie January week 1,2,3,4
No, not built in. You can use the method at Add Holidays to Outlook's Calendar to crwate an all day event that has the week number to reference. Add it to the first day of your calendar week to avoid clutter.

Unfortunately, its not possible to create a recurrence that doesn't match the build in patterns - there is a 2nd week pattern but it will always be the second week, not week #2. if your pattern is every 4th week, that would work, but wouldn't always be the second week of the calendar month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Change "This Week" flag start date behavior Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2016 Arrange tasks by date, additional custom sorting, but still use friendly terms like Today, Tomorrow, This week? Using Outlook 1
P Outlook for Mac - emails are not sent out beginning last week Using Outlook 1
C Shading every other week on monthly calendar Using Outlook 4
C Calculating Week Number into a TextBox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Print Monthly or Work Week Calendars Using Outlook 0
P printing weekly calendar in Outlook 2013 cuts days of week off Using Outlook 1
A Calendar List View Showing Week Number Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Print Monthly or Work Week Calendars Using Outlook 0
P Possibility to create a calendar button "remaining week"??? Using Outlook 3
J Indexing - one user a week - indexing breaks. Using Outlook 1
A Creating rule to create week folder and transfer mail using alert Using Outlook 3
Edaniels Adding Week Number on Calender Using Outlook 2
D 2 Week Delayed Message Using Outlook 7
P Printing calendar (work week) with numerous (i.e. >7) all day events... Using Outlook 3
M Rules - daily status (email) doesn't change much daily, save 1 per week how? Using Outlook 1
P Setting Calendar View to Day/Week or Month Using Outlook 2
G how to change default calendar view to show this week and future weeks? Using Outlook 1
J Ho do I hide the week number on the Calendar Printing Assistant template Using Outlook 4
A Delete all appointments on calendar for week of holiday / annual leave Using Outlook 1
M Display time in an appointment in week or dayview Using Outlook 1
G Printing week with day name Using Outlook 4
C Print only work week Using Outlook 3
R Outlook Web App - calendar week number is incorrect Exchange Server Administration 6
B How can I see the week number in my calendar ? Using Outlook 3
A Retrieving work week (start/end times) from outlook with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Horsepower Contact phone numbers randomly change Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 365 Shared mailbox contact group member numbers not matching Using Outlook 0
G Create ordinal numbers for birthday Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How does Outlook determine item numbers in a folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky Make the Address Book show only e-mail addresses, not fax numbers Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Outlook for Mac Version Numbers Using Outlook 0
A phone numbers fields in BCM are not correct BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
N Eliminate the +1 before all numbers Using Outlook 1
wallisellener Contact Phone Numbers layout BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
I Outlook 2013 - address book showing FAX numbers - How to only show email? Using Outlook 4
J Outlook Contacts: How to filter contact phone numbers from a cti request Using Outlook 1
Commodore Auto-formatting of certain phone numbers Using Outlook 2
A Help with random numbers in autocomplete emails Exchange Server Administration 3
C Outlook 2010 removes + from mobile numbers Using Outlook 3
B Address Book without fax numbers Using Outlook 1
R Address book to show contacts with no email address or fax numbers Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
W Contact Forms Phone Numbers Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S How do i group the mails based on the numbers in the subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T sequential project numbers in Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
E phone numbers & addresses header disappear (customized contact) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
P RE: Remove +1 and area code from phone numbers Using Outlook 5
J How to write a macro to search inbox for certain numbers Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Exporting reports to Excel gives wrong numbers BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
U Rand numbers Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1