shortcut to more stationery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quentin

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Is there a way to create a shortcut to "more stationery" in the ribbon or quick access toolbar? We've created several html stationeries, and would like a quicker way to them other than "New Items / E-mail Message using / more stationery."

Possible?

Using Outlook 2010/2013.
Thanks!

More Stationery is under Commands not in the ribbon under Quick Access Toolbar, should be in customize ribbon too (but I didn't look).

I think i have a macro here somewhere for inserting html stationery - I'll see if i can find it.

Here's a macro that can do it - however - any images in the html code need to use the full file path, not just the image name.

oops. My bad. I forgot to paste in the link to it. :) I did two articles the other day - how to use vba to open a new message with selected stationery and how to apply stationery to a reply or forward. The only drawback (that I have discovered) is that background images need to use the full path to the image, which is not the case with the default stationery. You can edit it in notepads to fix it though - then resave (may need to give your account file permissions to save in the default location.)

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/email/create-new-message-using-html-file-stationery/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J disable Alt+S shortcut Using Outlook 21
J PSA: How to create custom keyboard shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" in Outlook on Windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook 2016 A Shortcut to recall and delete and sent message. Using Outlook 1
P Shortcut Pane - add shortcut to Office365 group mailbox Using Outlook 1
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 6
N Outlook Email Rule execution through shortcut keys (VBA codes) Using Outlook 1
M Shortcut to another outlook item Using Outlook 0
R Shortcut for attaching the same file repeatedly Using Outlook 6
M Contact group shortcut Using Outlook 3
R Toggle the Reading Pane using Keyboard Shortcut Using Outlook 0
S Shortcut/button to a Calendar Group Using Outlook 0
M Mark Complete keyboard shortcut... on a mac running Windows Bootcamp Using Outlook 0
B Can't create shortcut to Quickparts Using Outlook 3
iwshim word shortcut to search outlook Using Outlook 3
O Address Book Shortcut Using Outlook 4
M Trouble using keyboard shortcut for color categories in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 3
S Desktop shortcut Using Outlook 1
A Shortcut for sending complete mail Using Outlook 1
I jump to body in open message with one keyboard shortcut? Using Outlook 3
T Column Header Keyboard Shortcut Available? Using Outlook 5
D VBA: Send-From Code for Template Shortcut? Using Outlook 0
D Selection of Send-From Account with Template VBA Shortcut Using Outlook 0
W keyboard shortcut to open Outlook... ? Using Outlook 2
S OL 2010 shortcut to edit received mail Using Outlook 3
L Shortcut to specific contact Using Outlook 4
C Want to Create Shortcut to Open Specific Calendars at the Same Time Using Outlook 2
T Is it possible to INSERT a string into email body via Shortcut. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How create a Rule to filter sender's email with more that one @ sign Using Outlook 1
P Outlook pst file is too huge with POP3. How to save more space? Using Outlook 4
C blocking two or more word domains separated by period/dot Using Outlook 3
C How to use VBA to show only items x days old or more Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N VBA to delete duplicates by message-id on common pst for 2 or more emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
geofferyh Cannot get Macro to SAVE more than one message attachment??? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Looking to filter (or just find/search) for only messages that the sender has sent more than 1 messa Using Outlook 2
B When I add more search strings to RULES, it is not processing them Using Outlook 3
O Display more months in 'Tasks' Using Outlook 3
A BCM does not work with Windows 10 1703 any more BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
E When more than "ItemSend" is needed Using Outlook 5
K adding more rules to 'different domains check' macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Booking meetings more than 180 days out Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid. Using Outlook 0
W Showing more months in the Calendar nav pane Using Outlook 10
B Search Folder for search messages in more than one account and / or multiple PST folders Using Outlook 3
C Quick Parts signatures suddenly require more letters Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Make 'today' stand out more in the calendar Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky More Tools and Utilities for Sharing Outlook Data Using Outlook 0
N To do bar - show more than 30 days of appointments Using Outlook 0
F Missing "More Settings" in Outlook 2007 Professional Using Outlook 8
O Stop more than one person responding to an email? Using Outlook 1
J Show three or more months in Calendar Using Outlook 1