Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sm9obm55

I am using Outlook 2003.

I usually download emails from the server to .pst and leaving no copies on

the server.

A few hours ago I accidentally deleted a folder with important emails and

emptied "Deleted Items" folder in .pst environment.

It looks like these important emails are permanently deleted from my .pst

file.

Please help! Many thanks in advance!

Restore from your last backup?

Asking a question?

Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about,

your OS, Service Pack level

and the FULL contents of any error message(s)

Hi Friend,

In addition of Daine Poremsky’s comment, I would like to highlight the feature of MS-Exchange which helps to recover the deleted items.

It is called “Dumpster” in Exchange, which can revert back your permanently lost emails of Micorosft Outlook.

But, there is also a drawback with Dumpster feature that it comes with retention period. If the emails have crossed the retention time period, then there is no option for you (even if you are connected with a server).

For more brief about Dumpster feature in Outlook Exchange:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2786067

Thanks

Clark Kent

Hi, I tried the support link is here, but i could not recover my lost emails, then i saw a software called OutlookFIX and it worked very fine, so I hope help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Custom Search Folders deleted, /resetnavpane, can i restore? How? Exchange Server Administration 1
M Is it possible to restore deleted webmail to server? Using Outlook 3
B Restore deleted contact distribution list Using Outlook 1
S Restore a Meeting (accidentally deleted in my calendar) Using Outlook 3
V Re: How can I restore a deleted distribution list to my contacts? Using Outlook 5
J Outlook 2003 .pst Will Not Restore Completely to Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 5
David Langer Outlook 2016 (365) How to restore the ability to Re-Map iCloud IMAP Folders Using Outlook 5
P Restore an individual all-day recurring event Using Outlook 2
J How to restore field no longer visible in field chooser? Using Outlook 1
S How to restore corrupted PST file over 2GB in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
G pst file restore Outlook 2013 from HTC One M9 Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Create a list of color categories and merge or restore the list using VBA Using Outlook 0
K After Carbonite restore pst files are found in a weird location Using Outlook 2
B How to restore a Contacts Group back into the Contacts list Using Outlook 1
Horsepower How to restore default view Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 8
E Birthdays & Holidays in ICloud, how to restore them to Outlook Using Outlook 2
D Restore Delete Calendar Meeting Request Using Outlook 3
J Outlook client not redrawing completely upon restore Using Outlook 0
wallisellener BCM - restore default settings BCM (Business Contact Manager) 36
I Restore Outlook 2010 from iCloud Using Outlook 2
R Restore Master Category List Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 7
O BCM Dbase Issues (both not seeing dbase & not allowing restore for wrong owner BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M Outlook 2003: Restore location Using Outlook 1
E Disappointed in Outlook 2007, backup, restore, synch Using Outlook 5
E Outlook 2007 backup and restore function Using Outlook 2
P How to restore my previous address book after an iPhone sync changed it Using Outlook 2
M My Contacts Folder has disappeared. How do I restore it? Using Outlook 2
E How to restore BCM Database after upgrade from Vista to Win7? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Can not restore database in business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Business Contact Manager - MDF and LDF file restore in Windows 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
F Possible to restore/reinstall "special" buttons on custom form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Backup and restore E2K7 with Server2K8 Exchange Server Administration 4
A how to access BCM database after system restore BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
J gmail and deleted emails. Using Outlook 0
K Changing the Deleted Items location in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 2
L Specific Incoming Email Address Immediately Deleted Using Outlook 2
S client lost 3K contacts when office 365 for mac account deleted from company exchange server Using Outlook 5
C "The linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file location" Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can emails from Gmail be deleted when they are downloaded to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
F Wishlist Outlook suddenly began synchronizing deleted items every time I delete a single email. Using Outlook 2
J Dopey move - deleted profile Using Outlook 1
G Retention Policy for Outlook.com Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 0
T How can you include Junk Email in Search Results like you can include Deleted Items? Using Outlook 3
Graham Hyman Outlook 2016 Internet Calendars appearing as deleted Using Outlook 4
W Receiving mail for account that has been deleted Using Outlook 2
M How can we find the list of users who are members of a deleted distribution list? Exchange Server Administration 2
S Messages moved / deleted by auto-archive are not synchronized to exchange Exchange Server Administration 8
N pst files are recreating automaticaly and cannot be deleted Using Outlook 5
D Unopened message in inbox deleted and not in deleted items Using Outlook 3