Office 2003 Signature Problem

  • Thread starter David Steed
  • Start date Views 813
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Steed

My Outlook 2003 intermittently will not use the correct signature line for
new or replies. I do this setup correct. Any ideas?

David

 

Diane Poremsky

Senior Member
Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Are there any similarities between the messages it doesn't add it to?




"David Steed" <vals@msn.com> wrote in message
news:#0#UEBHaKHA.808@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> My Outlook 2003 intermittently will not use the correct signature line for
> new or replies. I do this setup correct. Any ideas?
>
> David


 
D

David Steed

Not that I have been able to notice.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote in message
news:eJqWNEHaKHA.808@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Are there any similarities between the messages it doesn't add it to?
>
> >

>

>

>
>

>

>
>

>

>
>
>
>
>
> "David Steed" <vals@msn.com> wrote in message
> news:#0#UEBHaKHA.808@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> My Outlook 2003 intermittently will not use the correct signature line
>> for new or replies. I do this setup correct. Any ideas?
>>
>> David

>

 
B

Ben

To correctly set up a signature, you must go to Tools -> Options ->
Signatures and edit/create signatures from there.
In there you can also assign the E-mail account you are creating it for,
which signature should be for New Messages and which signature should be for
Replies/Forwards.
That is the correct method. If you are doing it that way, then it is
probably a different issue.

"David Steed" wrote:

> My Outlook 2003 intermittently will not use the correct signature line for
> new or replies. I do this setup correct. Any ideas?
>
> David
>
> .
>

 

Diane Poremsky

Senior Member
Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Sigs are not added to new messages created using File, Send to menus. But
that won't affect replies.




"David Steed" <vals@msn.com> wrote in message
news:#gNRBMHaKHA.5544@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Not that I have been able to notice.
>
> "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote in message
> news:eJqWNEHaKHA.808@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> Are there any similarities between the messages it doesn't add it to?
>>
>> >>

>>

>>

>>
>>

>>

>>
>>

>>

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "David Steed" <vals@msn.com> wrote in message
>> news:#0#UEBHaKHA.808@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>> My Outlook 2003 intermittently will not use the correct signature line
>>> for new or replies. I do this setup correct. Any ideas?
>>>
>>> David

>>

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top