• Thread starter not@home.com
  • Start date Views 915
N

not@home.com

My Omnia (SCH-I910) was not syncing any of my Outlook information. So I
preformed a hard reset thinking that would fix it. It had been working
great but then it just stopped syncing. Now it only syncs some of the
information. It seems to pick and choose which events on the calendar it
wants to keep. I have a bunch of all day items (birthdays of my students)
and it does not sync any of the all-day events. It also skips some of the
scheduled events too. For instance I have two meeting on next Monday. It
synched meeting two but not meeting one. It seems to be syncing the
contacts just fine now though. But I NEED all the calendar events to sync.
I can't seem to figure out the issue. I have not installed any new software
or anything. I am out of ideas, I would appreciate any assistance anyone
could offer.

S

Sven

You might have a flaky Outlook data file. Depending on which version of
Office/Outlook you have, repairing that may be a bit different. You can go
to help and search for repair. It will probably get you to where you can
find and run scanpst.exe I'd give that a shot. Doesn't hurt to run it on a
good data file, so it can't hurt. (Well, yes it can, as can any process, but
it shouldn't)

<not@home.com> wrote in message
news:0003f5ff$0$2749$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com...
> My Omnia (SCH-I910) was not syncing any of my Outlook information. So I
> preformed a hard reset thinking that would fix it. It had been working
> great but then it just stopped syncing. Now it only syncs some of the
> information. It seems to pick and choose which events on the calendar it
> wants to keep. I have a bunch of all day items (birthdays of my students)
> and it does not sync any of the all-day events. It also skips some of the
> scheduled events too. For instance I have two meeting on next Monday. It
> synched meeting two but not meeting one. It seems to be syncing the
> contacts just fine now though. But I NEED all the calendar events to
> sync.
> I can't seem to figure out the issue. I have not installed any new
> software
> or anything. I am out of ideas, I would appreciate any assistance anyone
> could offer.

N

not@home.com

On 6-Feb-2010, "Sven" <sejohannsen@hotmail.com> wrote:

> scanpst.exe

I did a search to find the scanpst.exe but I have not ran it yet. According
to web sites it says it fixes the inbox. Will it fix the calendar too? I
found the diagnostic tool in the help menu but it did not find anything. I
guess my question is, if it only fixes the inbox, then is it going to help
me?

S

Sven

A pst is your personal folders which includes mail, calendar, contacts, etc.
I think the article may just be a little generic in calling it the Inbox.

news:004d4d0d$0$25217$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com...
>
> On 6-Feb-2010, "Sven" <sejohannsen@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> scanpst.exe

>
> I did a search to find the scanpst.exe but I have not ran it yet.
> According
> to web sites it says it fixes the inbox. Will it fix the calendar too? I
> found the diagnostic tool in the help menu but it did not find anything.
> I
> guess my question is, if it only fixes the inbox, then is it going to help
> me?

N

not@home.com

I hate to keep bugging you about this, but my problems have compounded it
seems. When I ran the repair program I got the first error message, that it
needed SCNPST32.dll and it could not find it. I found it on the web and put
it into the same foler as the program. Now it gives me the second error
message; that it cannot locate the entry point DLLUninitInstance@0 in
MSMAPI32.dll. Any suggestions?

=ybegin line=128 size=15993 name=Error Message.jpg
))=J*:tpsp*+++*Š*Š**)*m*0./0/.00/011024:44334>896:A>BBA>@@DGOIDEMF@@JVJMPQSTSCIWZWRZORSR)*m+111424=}44=}RD@DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)ê*;2*×+-+L*,;+-;+)î*I**+/++++++********+,-./012345)î*ß:*,+--,.-//..**+§+,-*.;/<K[k0=}{‹1L›>\«
»Ë2MlÛë?|ûN]Œœ¬34@ABCDOPQRST^_`abcdmnopqrst}~€‚ƒ„Ž‘’“”žŸ ¡¢£¤­®¯°±²³´¼½¾¿ÀÁÃÄÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÜÝÞßàáâãäìíîïðñòóôüýþÿ=@ =M
 !"#$)î*I+*-+++++++++******+,-./012345)î*ß;*,+,..-.1/..*+,¡*+,-;./K[0<k{1‹›=}L\«2>l»ËÛë3M]|?Œœû4@N^ OABCDPQRST_`abcd
mnopqrst}~€‚ƒ„Ž‘’“”žŸ ¡¢£¤¬­®¯°±²³´¼½¾¿ÀÁÃÄÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÜÝÞßàáâãäìíîïðñòóôüýþÿ=@ =M !"#$)*6-+*,;-;*i*IL%ñqzy
ßŇ7N¥q[6õšjîª=}ì«Çãëc1ÐbÄñ Ï¿Æ,E§}ƒ¸Jö릹Vï¹&ÝN=@!í‹É0=})*g˜©Ìt°Y=}¢Ô%vÜýJ¥U3°“X x5Êš8ìDfZEµÓNh+øû¿FݾãÅpv)*6֐’‡ƒ
Œ¸ÜYÌ ¾¬9$ézTõ&gà¿ £_·’Þwç9ÅA1/(Ùû¹…¼"ííºçwØ{ç¸hþסB`#J9Z‘«øc^¹=Mi7oÑí§XçÎ϶ëÄe°æ¶p ‚U?–=J ²1G3,Áu•Ã\ñªÊ)*Ê=@ß)*©Œ)*=Mž
I+k)*kו((ï)*ðŒ%ïHýöl)*†üvËDid^IeróGÑHâh¾”ÈWúÞãЬ%€Ú°BD×âo¾p+O ¼8bfÓ”Þ„¡©ì11'0ßÙ%#A)*EÒ˜hI…vËŽ=@_Ð*¨ Xé!áÞ©?$á°Ì
×Ù×u¢¦ÇwÛ*\ë<ԁº£=J­yÞp±§6}ƒ”$§î|ÍóE휸ØÒj .Hl¼\¥‘ÄO7þº¾Åÿ]­ç"k·†£ýˆX`]ñÆ© äãϦZÚývÐù|=@L\º†³ÌOÛýc¹#…I´^S_E•.=@^èãk
V@ 6¼Ë.°ø‚:3ò׺pT#Æ‹òÞ‡¶ã=}ÉiˆÃw±sÉzÀ‡}ˆ“Ÿ¼na”Œ z,ÝqÝ‹M”=J»HÌÐÁ 8Á›Ò§ä‡…]ÀŠXzMÜ'=@Ž;BBN<Zg/žHNOÉ؃“d€É™¡£›6ÁQ©w
²~:®MÁ©FŠ*cN›ÇâßflŽ¼ZÜ×嘿¨ƒ‚ªMQbÀ-Gœq×vŸßÁÛÑ]ݱÁ=J»a¶Ä¸Ø “ÃQÅ!Û¦âë)*ýËgwuaìg\™Þ#ÄØÜ “Äc'‰]б'‰—µ#€ÕQìÄŽ;w`ãÑs
=}×½^›;>±Òå¶ŸgñÏ•q ç7c^þÿÒîȍµ®{š8 ÃòBJGQŸŸ'–)*U?¡§)*Ù"°É=Jð½\ÒdàçCƒN¿ˆEß³írœ"ŸjóCñ-¸/\©¬^Ül|=@Áô‚û|e²û[CöŠÌð>g\
8UßyE"‹ È8ºŒ«»O›¥HM‘%«¸5 ùˆþÈZ6$W·ÖħÆAáa{„ñF0.õÆŽâqJ9^ àÇè(ÉÆåݵ‰¬$jéA­~.]†XX½”rê°Ÿ‰Y”¼Bª]ÆÈ”(¿Ìíw<'É…+“r‘£Øü‘–66Ý
ËbHÃïŸ;¢Ä=@üU‚æmŸÏä¾&5›¤F=}½ª¶¯ä©ž¡Ðy=MÉ5…5Ó&qÍo–Ž®Ù¥<˧ËàW¶=J­¸âJûájx%ÝY(?é'0é%#9)*EÍ(?é'0é%#9)*Eؽ(<7Q%lE-Óƒ5ª’öNš
m:lQKB'ý•r_W_äSeb™"À)*E=@)*‰&˜¹"À)*E=@)*‰&˜åÔS†Ø=J -(„'&µ)*·þ—=JRA(„''µ)*·Ê;zòÞ†xYãêÉ,í)*kÇ•((ï)*ð)*®DI$6
‰! Y(a‡Õ×]>ó”‡øa:)‚©]ש é"\y+âEß·’=MÉÛ©äo0È®è˜;)*2?é'0_Ù%%A)*EÑ9+…)*ú„)*éÛ©äõyl™XHf31'0ŸÙ%%A)*EÍ:)bi_ש é" •xÓã
•ÅãÜ&^ܝ[dØÝǏn3ð9$è[ÞžÔ×Íu‹*¥'ƒî+€Güî‚}»á["ŸˆÃu«~Ϙ¬›½£ü¦]ÝE[ÔMŽ÷d($XGݽ(Ù'Í#þ\&Qü‘Ÿ•µx—Ö.Ù5ª†¸6‚Ï Ç«qaºœõãím
(bÿ=}‚=@?>/ƒK*9k%Ô½:)Bi_ש òé" â>ÌÏܼ§øQ:)2i_ש òé"Y&J:©ú•„)*黩äÓo-Ý›Iªk)*kו((o)*ð)*®, (­„'&µ)*·›o-Ý›Iª…)*ú•„)*
éÛ©äi *á)*Ê=@ß)*©Œ)*=MŸût ‘ i ‰)*ú•„)*黩äi ‰)*ú•„)*黩äÌ ô%Æq&U%©$7•‰!Y(aq&U"i_ש òé"¡>°ƒ!b=J2i_ש òé"Iª…)*ú•…
)*黩äSÞ†V%Æz"©˜©_ש òé"R"§˜©_×)* òé" ÌÆ7U¯Éªþæ37ØÇŸ›HßÖÁ´Q»ms@\+MiåÕm é'0é%#9)*EØч)*ºHÍ)*ˆü©PÞ/e¯É°i9W)*a×)* ò©"
†"oáþ@ð‰? ύ—凳8¤‹¦æÐatÙ<o 7lc*—O IS`U¨ÿv¢ù%É¡à x`=}x ã8Å ·A|Èr–f©^¦äm¡˜æ=MºM Þé ˆ…)*ú™…)*éº)*äy2qi²ØwøëTë·_—
)*=M–œâÛðÝ©¦ñõàåËü³ƒ,å ã¡.¸C—|G™‚0“6ŽÝî›%ኩÿ¸Uż)*|Øâ$€Ùšá+ ×UÊJ`qbŠ¤ªy{ˆÝÓ©ñÃ)*‰1)*nóˆîåúr(ù°ÁkÐýÛ=@¦])*»\ù
(ä©n¿» ©9$Á³ØŠ±vá°Žþ=M¿=@lc¢`–ôñ¬u=MÆÊ=@éíKÉ0ƒ)*…¹'IOˆäOxÙа1.EÒë1Õ¸)*'’‹Pý b5©8¢Ìì•Êl=@;o“ÛKäáèÀC˜=MóLVìøé
£ûÆƍc?&I%{ÚéýX^Ûi½z¾Ìuœò8¯r¼o6ñ”âbQ¡ãØ ß'Q¡&¯ù&5¹&”þHKûªý©Xi×N¼$(éØÖ?s‰™™þG]ì¤ØÕh­——͆øÈEÞýã»ìðÖÓS®O¸zø1M?
ƒ"q„à=@l„s—“ÍÅ©P =@VÁöL2ØBª·ñIdòœ>,9/e; WA(­D™(/ñ(^"r‰$6“é"?I"=@˜ä)*1&ÖÉfãéØÉšAè7HÍ=J¥w8ºÅbWæÛ7=M÷ÀC+C»C?¿A¿E¿¹Æ
õ)*°¿(¹ oàÜýΕ±çÃ}âþD“n”²¸ÌÛ·êJ(C»i»éBý©TiÐÉ:éBý©TiÍÇá$)*YW3ß¿»@ˆ+þ}ïœ „…ˆï¨ïŸÕâæ³?zòÏz‹¸¶,bÙqäûY
—XÀ#àco° ’Íf·FM)*ê«ÐÉ:éBý©TiÎ)*®±p)*ÊðÅ)*«{)*·FNä=}‘§vY²ÄPÏ××߯¸½ž®@s™P¼SVð@’´M<íN¶>MFafœ€„vÉ:а=@UEr<=Mz†9Ä&K³-»º
]Cõ¶¬Ò¥¶${8·)*k§a)*,Í)*Dy'A(¬$™(/q(^½à)*(‡: ‰'˜ø<I4¢ÇÞº·'Èו§/ÿ¸È˜ ³:IÉÕ/cb/E˜[¼25}t"›Ó„\†ퟘ˜˜Ńå7=}vF)*ñØý;Jò
õâ;»ø]ï¤t¢µoGŸ§a)*,Í)*DæqÌ¡=@^ &4¹&“ãU_—)*óYû,w—'™(–%y°Y?¿Öp7a÷­í×ÍÕ¿NÖ®Šºt‹õŽ÷—"ùìÄñ¯^÷gWÞl…ƒ×À'ôëb¹SeIÙäÄq³^Y$6É"
?I"û)*3X¯)*kÇ])*,Í)*Dx¡é #Úzü =@ó¨sF¹­™h 7䨽ѣ„~à;ƒãžªÞÃ+EõyÁ’C#qfŠ=M_tëij@³Xµ—·y“ÏXÅ_çîù.•·Îæ˜ÛãëM¿Ta‹xpZ§-(<w5(­d‘(/
q(^É»©CýiTiËtY©(sµ»)*yqK%ê!HDÿÈ u“¾“ À;ò´«³Ï‘*I䱤ŠŽ'¤4’$€q&N¤A'0žù&4¹&“íîäB)*øÃ)*«{)*·c÷öš·ÇÝo)*ìwË)*ú‘v)*êÒ)
*ð¹"sÞi$7“É"?I"=@ apïM4ò)*®Åm)*Ê=@Ã)*«{)*·I½’©CýiTiÌëöµWjìÔa³^])*[Ç])*,Í)*DØ(Kû¥•D™(/q(^<ÍsÄõhJûé[Ð)*=J~©=Mr¦kÍ©ú‰w)*êÒ)
*ðÒ÷Ý|¾€&NDa'/ &4¹&“q²^™$5é"AI"út_=@ÇÄñHKûé[Ð)*=J~©=Mx)*®±p)*ÊðÅ)*«{)*·Mn÷€bбÖÁ0¶¤•D™(/ñ(_I (»É#5é"AI"ÿN¶cQÌa¡û4î)*®­qñ
&°^ &5¹&”æèJü)*±ý©XiÐÌÇsžqo´‰^VŸ'aiAý©Xi(TÆfmÐ)*ú‰w)*êâ)*"Ôéå½T d¹^¤û´1²ž $5é"AI)*?k8Ä©YÐ)*=J†©&H÷¡9•}Ûþ£Ì¾rUy:
ǧa)*,=M)*DÇfoΡÿ &5¹&“bOþ?ƒ dI\ª Úy²Þ¨èÅ)*«›)*·L"µrùdèÅ)*«›)*·yTUùÛú°÷dÚ½î¤ZÖ“é"AI"þÍîÄQ'0ž &4¹&”Da®ãÛp•M(<w=}(­d™(/q(^©
ìsÌ©úw)*êÒ)*ð¿µ_7Ž)*ìsÌ©ú‘w)*êÒ)*ð¹"s^y$6é"?I"úA_“oŽ©ìsÌ©ú‘w)*êÒ)*ð¹"s^y$6é"?I"úA^KA€ÛêÀ`¶Év¶~3¡ ´@‡d¡šc’ζÓhIüÔ¹<ÉC
ý©TiÑ9<©CýiTiÊX„aI5æ)*èË)* ` ðü '™Ð%ð°¸ò[ý7é_•(<‡5(­d‘(/q(^©ìuË©ú‘v)*êÒ)*ðÄ OÎô䟿ÐÅf½‚¢™ýsíæ[Íac±Þè›)*jåù%I
(XÕ)*ìuË©ú‘v)*êÒ)*ð¹"sžY$6É"?I"úëU< sWÄRBéCu]?Tb|pZñéÏ£Ññi"%ú©ã(šÐ„‡ìEgtô Œ33>¹Ê_‰F)*=Mk)*œ#íj$ÍØ"‹)*L—É' â)*ü
³U•ìISé1(µ„ï"‹)*L—É' â)*ü³U•ìiSé1(µ„vKå_ÒÌ´p«o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z
+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z0på)*K71(é…)*sÑÙ`"ë˜Þ<î+ÜÓ!°çQ‡)*º°­)*‰×)*ÎýÄ&žbäú©ã(šÿW¶ ð¸ñ ±&³à©=M)*tN×Ù2)*òÑÌ)*¾I$W•A
±&³à©=M)*tN×Ù2©òÑÌ)*¾I$W“Z°=@Ì´SD/?ˆ(EEÈàÌ=Jš\‚Ȫ8Èÿꢱñ—”î§ËWgK³.ÝI!&Õí§”O? ÷’úÓ„†Þ=M ¤g? ¦wž1çþ?s%ýñ.ÔhÔ²±I·¤9¯&
…•×V”Ž®åÆN»[RCùT“&3ÏD»Éì÷•=JÕ Õ@¸È´UÀaµÏúŸee] ç&ˆtJáÈÿlsKp§éæÇB:Òº1G”ø}ÓÌܧ”G|}߸3 Éy¿KǏ5!ÈN¾*~Æ=Jb1FŽ„¾*{o>*{o>*{
o>*{o>*{~‡lW\ÿQLJ»Ð´*:,¡sLðѼbõ6%Ávþ×_rÀð‰`bѼøüâ¼aR=Mºd\»È±ß*…ÌÔ‰€À=}ƒo¡YÁO)*‘ª—Q¦ÅCê=MpcbFä*RÔ³Ó„hÙ`Ü$B< ¢·¿x›¸t
aCùIt±w=@W7q€Ü¯Oƒž¼3µª?ÃÌs+†HpFŸñcÊ7DR̪4R̪4SÜdñEeÇÒÊÛQÚ?ö^Þäü‘ÿØ'uyü€Oâ¬;À`%Ð_·œâpâ*ãò*Go?ò”haDˆ³£Ô”G–Ê«Ì2¸ºeùr
Û·¬c…1Vã€82Õ„ ·^çPE±=}ë`Å›ÔqOäÕ1°?p–Ž¸r»›ØrÍ$'p¿»üû†–ˆiÞ@!tÿ–™Ê`‚xK]yàòvN’ò‘/œ†Š­å’ÁƒÞ$pÃ/ ®&kæµ5ÌßЇ;Ìà˜*eµX4
À*Hrë*ÚÀэoAÈW¼ìuII8`À\o5ãážá¼q2² Pø ÍTÖÍš­µ@hP¸=Mî‘pãýŸECSPàÀ¼` wØöZ‡bšÑ7ºd=J $0'?Ç 7Œ mý蠼戞ZŒJ5˜À·yN›ÁC ù„÷
ü&‰‹Ó”Ú“mžÝwO”øÔ>Eƒ€S]°ö`$¸âlŠàÁddTBP¼ƒØ;ЯŒšÒz³p+⌛¼qö+òf.÷j/>=}ªr.ÉkËÝÃWŒÀ…£—ŽŸ6úô~æ‘%Îӏò N¥ú.þ~a=}s>ÀÀývÜh=@¢ô+
:ëeŝ-¶ªhzxr=MCL”*RÌÜ^7¤W˜—n„OçÇí'Ðz«Q»BÕ®+µ‹‚?O¿œ¤Žj£Ä{o*>{o*>{o*>{o*>{o*Ž•é:ú©éĤY¹1Ad9%áiøD¡(lD9'¨á(½yˆ5J
b7|ó&’(B)*òÅ‘)*‡ØiÌt±&´¤Y'¢ë)*Ì=@ÛhB)*òÇ‘)*‡ØiÌt±&´¤Y'¢ë)*Ì=@°>!ß>{|”£Áïg¦#ëy$ªÚîiÕ·ö ¬—I]†«ž¹7"ÝíAàýx 6ÃN¿ùùIiU
JÈè# ÔÉHëßAa8xÿæƒ2Gÿ=JoIÖ7†áìi8ˆñ —l„mç×ûŽ2C6ºŠg¨Ç¢Ôˆã„ähÅ2ËuWŸ~#§€àˆ©ýdY7¢3=Jþ˜‘Sª„ÀH)*òͽMÈò1bi·›¤´^çi MëËybû
XÐ:™›ª\¢Ÿ1ÆU¦õÈšco¡ñ|üèM@ÃÒxÕâ,ê–\/fb†&óÈñJF´ó WuyîˆHã¹'f†Î‰åe«.¬B¥ŠÝÕ”¦è÷“êGµ¿Ï™±ŽÁ©&¹ÞÞUñéüWØO+JG-ÓTí0Ü&…Ð
=I¨AÀüY\eW}=}Çê–¹P£f&øÍ-QÄß IÅl¸{!‘Ä¥¯)* sÇ‹€Ÿ‡™tüNß¹€þ–ˆ&â@ L]aIT0M›šg•û¹¸'Cä¬X˜÷©‚µvs_p=@^%ÇdòåüBïÜöòu¦Ã3J‹ëŠ*
cE“È7·(Ã@)*ÿW_äÀzmŒ—Ï«ó[ÍÚ,‡ÕÛÜÊÊñô0g8W¥qÁƒÁqµ€ý €³¡óŽáR‘oêc[šBJT½"ýìó>鳞o´/p¿÷&jpI@eâ7g¥{A•…$ûYúœ!¿ÉÁ=J£ç ³PÙ1
ïIú #_¥A±\ðAy3/ÝrjXF@zqòÑ©+Ú/†âf“Üya±ÌþvèJãçþV-l‰zß\x‹|‡¬Z}Lr;+­&†H(=M…=@½šŽâþ¥S¶œ@¥²Ì•¬í–—¼k–®Kyc5«üÞOÿ^"æ)*`$ÿhùLm`¾
£˜% Uí`êfÇíGo3ƒO(1#Jœé£ñ°X–ÞP—yíl)*oàaÜ·OØ‹У¸×5ÇMî’F3[ì˜FÿY."Œ(‰7•:“@¡¡“ E…§b—»hû³õXBŽzsðm;ÈwŸÙ&hØ·ŸÒù %iu
ã¼1Á|`Î7æÊ–ÛKm/xp ´Ë“˜VÊÿÞÈ_À=@NãlýðkTò+õS4î;ð>$zÀ·©…iû¯$&Ä©ÄfÅí 9™oçÏ¿¹šÄi $ˆçÏÞ¹:§³Í—û—²Sºª{k9÷Æß•H-ÁsèûY—^—W_
õçýMÐý‚†2Í1cª’›B%æšZ›¢ƒþ&i %çvýÖ=MÝ°uµ²YD®oV —³![ë=JHº¢Ä57X=@=Mï!d`³›š5q;þmMYõò£<\yöÊ·æ<ccÐÏ×)*ØÉ#³×<(ä)*ɍ"½p¼©F…”D
¹±y²Þ ÝïGÜ( °Çdòï]Ò#­QöË=MG]ï”H67á ÕÿûÄ5·mwþÌ%FzÞÅoèü¿óõ^ñ°Q*-ˆúáàÙfzWö7^ÛÃͶr5fŠª†8ϨÑM=@ÝÑy±=J¸ sTb‚WýgŠ…¼ï*
º½¼ôõøc. ÓßéIñœ¾Ç#ÁÁ Û­=J)*598"Ñz¼íy´õuäý—m²´ …Ï£¦ñŠ8u¿ŽõÉçðsLÃ í“ õi:ƒÐ¬Ä‹À( ŽÄ‹k=}ò@ü·â—€5±5¸­¸•Ê‰:£×Udrý·æ]ñšY~À<ÛŒâê
pJ/Šñ›N¸„¦‡ ÛÍØÖ¦mÍ·SίçµóY'%àcÔÀáéÑ t€Üˆ‰¬áÕfÔùêœ×ÀºgÞàØ½N]×îP0q£´rŒ OáS—ÃU¿.ØË=Jù:¨Tç‡CÊâþ^x÷ÄYÛï7õsÞ…S³†¿
†Ýv¢Œš*_=@Hh÷ã–Ä÷®‘qŠXμJ´Ï~Áø>A4sðB;¦o=Mg`e×_W…cžåxeµ¥Ê›–=}6--âèa ñms)*É éó?5Náý—(é»Ã /ƒI:=Mþ–æ[‘7æä†z'àR>ëš×
SºãòœøC07Ʀñ´ô=@æO©Ÿ=M‡¦düù¡Óp¢àñFš3r/î´xñ†LÇ&0#j_ Y³ÖW ãɁéüÖJ³ÿmg:¾³a/2¡GãiRÈšQÅîÄ>dŸÐË`ßÐq‹ ëW؈[>öª·Æ[bf9t—Þ
$¨Øp=@ýÔ&¿émõ×f7Øq Y;«Õ…aɘ…‡Œ`Û@ïO6‹8=J5é¾>+x|ª¸*ï÷}í¹¡=J§aw9 ‡æÁ’¯ÔëÐõ^¶ ‚&ð¢Æ5rajø2æs=MG9íI­„ééá(÷È‚Ì´ŽÃ`òŽŠ+€V
+*<î­!¹”­v໣Øœ…ôÁ;ë‘äa‰0¬c¡p摳j=Mg¹¤¿E؈=@‰¡&cwåá('9gÁíhQÚÞà›ád¯)*¯Mûŏþ-ÊÁ'eØ~#Í/-§ýê Þ™æSÖs××Í“©åèý±%ŒW!ïa
º³D÷Eÿ\cv,3|b1üŠ=@ó_eC_‚=}öÀóX:÷D\-â9ãMâÐy G@7xg`§‰x¹{¼ySWˆ.Ö%m—2xsô›¸¶9¤™# é#¯ý)*-&»ó¦O"¥u鶓¤ÐȾ/Úrõ¯J
ï5ù*Ýҍ¯Ö²¦]Öñ©@½Î„–©‘åàýŸUÒβïbÁ;2Èk6nXü0*N?k­È(©>"¨2ŽÉ‡ü͸ï¬]p/ãVz33iSVÖæ=Mºq”¦(MûW%u%·‘w´ð¿W؈@cèpQ6x8[=@Å¡¦ »
SƒœÆù²E…q±H(;å`žåÜŏïÝ™3Eè XpB€i[|¢êc=MƁ¬ýÔ” ägÌyÌhµÓñ‘³¿„Cn©âî¦Ï»ÃykâÙ*6$kX®NámדÅL ‰ßqÃMí`Cš¸œbìÉmv±ï¨GÅvD¾d ½
PƇÍAs£C²ÜӐ‡#ðl¬rù*=}s)*É Ö†…µqf¦QHÉÊ sÒ”hUèå´2‘¸£Wü™W8Mê´_öø8Ýø lÿPûfk£'Ö˜Ëä¥É…£Êæãs˜LßuÒÆVÜK{‚<Z\÷ó–¦wˉ둍×Áa
ìXL¬Eâ²)*DÒcUbÔó '?&› ¹áj_¢WüÌ\Ðr— REá˜+¡;¸?¾!Ñ©¤)*=@Ä(ÉÃ3ƒUž)*°)*Yêﯯ(Ó Wcž'Q}ƒ×ØJº”\n–€_šŝSV%¡Tá¿â[.\«âkÍ"«—€þ¦SÔ
7sŠÀe2äÞ@DÆÎtõUZ£r|øó«ªdRù‰Ìäpå6Ý’¤×°Ï6wÜqÝâs¿ECëTx9ßœG"±Øçïßð±H½™©O⧃¦ð2؃ .T]ÚÜ·&ЉMBS“ÑÕ%éÙÉÃy‡§i5éú&… ‡y|Ù‘hCaÁÝ
=I†”é“®§Àa®ó1öëð4r `¡?Û ¹7=@ˆTÛæäÞ—>$õå#²šXXÍ¢¸+ùöÔyàcëØߧcŒâ¾ 2 A]aÆâ¸L3<[ù4lÛ6¢=J$KqíÛ’á»íÎ`Ýgï›×Õp‹H†Æ¿
6ví·; ^=MÍÜ©ï©ê7„(åiZæ u%õ¹:G4‡øÿLåÜáS•gæ–üVù>üJRBZêKë*¸cØÅðHFÁ‰áÇßÿ¶=}„ ÎúM+<ðWlZrÅÁ™c1._á› 5Es˜çþ^Õ§dE’wîÁÔÎUÝ
*öÎ*Òš`è=M⊍ŕÕÙÐoÓXːžåv¡l[h , ­¼jFrÎÞ€&^'+å齉£IªÏü™^…wPE¥õ‡˜žòç^=@A,Rëø¦ÊDFphF6F}®ŸgdìYa±•‡d5…åÅ¿ßÀeoo¦'Èy
ZuF㖏»Üdœíü1´&džßþðéÎÇ_Æîá©–¹ôX+OmC*=}¶0ѹîDfîävdàÉP×<™¥NãmdØ+ó¹eªë1bSg@éÿÁ&E­¥#)*ɹ_á®e^û‹­íу‚5›ä‚ŒäÀK“TC‘ZróM™ŸE°
B!ˆ\•’ 9ŸwUmü}rÚ¹wÿÏÿÀË›Fô¸VL¡ä¼‚¬FU6F664hL“á1äWÈøwpudÆ$~¡´üîfç …-T9I[ˆ'U¤‡•nãâ­qéèýo'&EðÅ^ŽÀ\Ñb¶ÆÜ=J`¢ñ0Ôs'ž•&ðÉUw)
*€¡'x=} ¿ÇçÙ¹ßÖædfg>„¼sŒHPsóNnöª»ù1Q¬šwk RÖž`¬„©ìwŸ§¡4ñ:qßLnƒq6â¢êˆr1Bê_=@’$ùª¦g‹H·Ó¢…uܶÎý×Î pÐj`e¯J7ê6=}þ?=@íNn¼
ìNxË¿þZf¬9›x$©„ÇØå)*ÁY£˜¹ ufƒGîÄA¿ÒñÔ†‡÷ ;V‰`Ù£šš“ìÞ“Û¾L#£. uíI5 µìÛ”/Ö»7P‚Ÿ®Ã¼{V=Mô®­QöU³ ÈlžB ç°´µ“™é{ €)*ØÈàÃ
§‹­u(ÿLW‘nÝ°žü0^43|=Mc6-KJÆ°f=@pË •Å²—qò6a5ŸÒ“ƒ®¿äÅõ[ò€~™W?Ìø¡*p+çizýÖßN³_Ee•Þ°Ä_ÈOºNµ!†ŽšíÛTÿ}¦÷á$©Ñ¯ß×'©í•!ÝñŸ‰6
"ÀñoèÞ±uɁäþ¦\äk¼UÒàë\# §ÏŸ†v*ŠBÇÑJä)*0"“Þ)*=}"µ€èÚ³X˜Î«Wx=@:ேk.¿Eú›ÇÊ«‡Ç>Q•é¥­$‰Ì4R̺/>{jCD&®^I$'™'PÈæ =MÁ&§’i†)*b
•ü_ #2’i$ $wg£éñY"$ú©ã(šÿW¶ î¸å ¹&³=@©=M)*qó…¨:)*»yo)*ÙBi„=@Qí9#=}–)*ßñ(¾s…¨:)*»yo)*ÙRi„úïy •{o?PÑQ5ì"¹sÀa²ô„]F²æ]Pœ4·
ôpq dD#­…áµÞGh%vÛ•å÷8ƒmrWkŠr£³!º$¬*òGš7§Á~Y¥5#.Á€òýRê¿œ¸1Ý6I=@ÜÓo~‘ˬö”‹gþ¾Íçɨî@à‹=@JÉk¬'Ÿ2‰•¢ÜI¦9ï¥aì)*±!ý””î·XËS™
\w%&Ç8u¸D|3*, ½ø/¥y&M„›^¡A5'õÅãЉ%´´^°_¸N~·p,ÒêIk‚üìp8ð/†wax:{äÝ¥àå‰ÚoDm<q<¯·>TÒ*UÁéüߥ‰D)*—Z!»‡„o‘›GõêTr÷äLÛè
‹ôÇæÌÿ{‡§˜¢GV£ Å G„7xŸý8½“Õ†”ˆV¸˜Î“v±õ[¾â\º†e~7Í¡3 ‰+õÍ)*ìGqÑI§Xô=Mõ1¼};ÉRòOIN=J&8w¤?>×Ïé××#7åå)*… ‘±¢}ƒáþÎÞD_÷
"týuââã»ìì·OìÀ¹!Žâ=J¦±ŠbF¶uÕ"]‡•×lvd–ď'¯ÁAa<Vûŝ2Ž;֏…œê2—=MÀMGüÔåç$)*ëé7 $Yú}êÄÿ=@Æ=@–ù_•zÄ¿ïÓâs¶Ï»³-ìôP=JÓ¦
*Äýú¦SÓ!ä¯¯èÅ—¢dƒíW!”½ÖÝóôNžPnN'æš3ÒÎÞ€(àá7)*„ [æƒÐ†ˆ7=@^âÄ>æçÚă³;±¢ô¬x3ðyËbÖqnðéË!¼ƒÏ¸¿Ñmšý``Ã.iZNŠR;èsM­Ø
Ô´I"Ùþ=}õ(1#FQìå0…U·kØ<ý(fžã¾§Bîv9§Q¡*ÐÝŸ‰*”=}›o™Oãæ­‰ãÿîs¥gÌö¼æâ}fmö·ìtc*âFÐûm'¡&ÿîÈÀ(à• fÜ=M ÷ÞÛ2^%’áÚ¯×È •ê6a
ù›X»-b¨56¼rbFÿ¡ìDëæ=@žŽÜ%Ÿ=@Ìáà}E!ß•€%Lløj°o O…TkÈUû’Í$%)*kÑ™ôñȈ¢‘ï2¦pàa€nœ§Ê‡s—M¾¸B²¶­Ö—³;µX*M_¸É7©aÞÖ|Û=@
W}yßGDfò‡ÞëùHáoI'©í¬—„9fH1ç—¨UÈó=Jw |ï³G¹»ý˜a£‹]Æ‚¤[àþÙ96îf'~WèÑ Š€°‹XŒ#3‘z*[«˜Mš{Y£…$ ¼. ¯)*ö·
QíÄ¿ ëy9“[q>DÆ@=@=}2˜unË ¢R€SÇŤF¤DÀ%ëщãŸýÌèþgd#ƒ‡ÅŒ#/¾èês0c`&m=MúÒÔœæÆæ"Ñ$KW?¹eѬٞy@m?ÿ͈‡‡í Ÿµ×ó@ŒéJí»æØ=JíM
Æ‘Lܸ³Ò•ˆ]ÇÏÏèà|=@9Ÿ£UÚâ¶m/æªL.K¬+VåsQÈ¿^~×W×"Ù8ã±ëäÏÏ¿Þ=@MxÅzÞß®¬“DbуĊ?ÆM?šÜ­Ç×ô=MÑM=}‡à)*®W^'‰~èßçöÉ0¥wlë2%mÖ¹
=`œzÞ¶åjUß¡QøUÒÎÿÿé××#LãØ)*× ùSi®Ÿå‰5„õ0ÉÓu •‡dÎlNáǦ=@e¾Ó1ÈæÓ=M«Ã^y±¶a áD¬wœg ¼( '¬ÏÍli¥\¡9ß°j*8[«ˆÏo…¿÷'™©öÈÄ
)*„…b7eëa€—Ï>`R—fm£Õcv¶ïZâ+qõ!ÛT,dš£bCÉï¨=}þ_Ç‘…Zu•G°ÛÌ©õUrì…¡0ŒCzXFIaºƒ›¸#Ø ´ÈÀ(àÛ†ø!(áéœÈ?û‚ßÅ·…†áýVDøE>­yÃ|»À—²¤è,#j
fÆÈ;ÿJáýöYN=@Ä'ÙÛŸ¸{›ÛÚºÃ]ð08]«È$´HéÇ)*\€´ =@=@&¸q °ÙfYÑ‚gÎÛwJ⃋BeJ9Hüb·`¯¹È:T»¢ë„·Å"y%ŒW[kÛäÛ0cD}P4Ϊ^•Þ¿q6
cðš5ŽÌûm$áñ £ˆÉ)*Ûü— ¼e5·hð^A„¯ÈƒIöƒ€`J7ôcë.+¨Jm f`Äþà$ËãÚso0S†íí‹~?rù‡ÍbÙqÌÅ—å# â‰f 91á¤çØ×ÓPÙšŸÎþÐàá
¿Ï·;W„/_X¿ŒtØ1Iì\ä™®Ÿ’_e¥£vdwÐ×›Õï¢Ücä»Ï\IVð}”=Jôkš¿z`·¤7>×ÏéØÉ®ÿÉé#Ýòž±¤!&Lº“ËÅG8vàÀü™ÞudÒYPŒ‡´4=M£Œ¡›¶Gb¦3§—=M
ƒßP°EU³u`Û¡–—b¼i"!o[w¹VZWÞ­ê0çX´Hä)*‡ðÿé×—(qÈ"êœ)*±£ûñ%IuãÜâë#¾î¡Qô\3qóbiam½…ˆ-ü_§-nüÅ!Ú¥eW`5šúÁX‡ë#J7Ål—=JFù”RÑ
¡'¦)*÷­¡4R̺¬´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ6·¡(lD9'¨á(½yˆ™õ(hÞI!X©Æ_$&®^I$'™'PÈæ=M=M¹&§’i†)*b”Àð™ q‡í(ni$›)*Í×é2)*òÑÌ)*¾I$W•=} ±&³à©
=M)*tN×é2)*òÑÌ)*¾I$W“Z°=@Ì´SD/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/
>{j/>{j/>{jB$!&©i$ $wg£éð)*"$ú©ã(šÍ)*'Ë©©^ Eé=Ml)*œ#í~à]©DeI°IQƒ)*•¹'R¼ÞæQŸáìäZƃld)*ÚUa ¹&³à©=M)*qó€¦U)*Lð¹)*

ˆš)*,°T¥Ý¥©¨Þ§Ù'¹=@Ôû|”„%‰%I×I•)*ÔÞz/Ùß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)*ÔÞz/Ùß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)*ÔÞz/Ùß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)
*ÔÞz/Ùß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)*ÔÞz/Ùß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)*ÔÞz/Ùß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)*ÔÞz/Ùß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)*Ô
Þz/Ùß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)*ÔÞz/Ùß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)*ÔÞz/Ùß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)*ÔÞz/Ùß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)*ÔÞz/Ù
ß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)*ÔÞz/Ùß)*Û$û é i„Õo*„%‰%I×I•)*ÔÞz/w”©]zúð©Ðc)*xýÇ&–)*¹Ç5'õÉ7¡äÙ&®Þi$%©'QÄâI·©Ë©å& Ô…Ci·GÉíI#=}
–)*ßñ(¹¼Ö"(o·I(æ )*ú/€")*L—É' â)*ûÉ4)*òÛÍ)*Æi$*˯gÓo>~į>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>
{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j9µ'”©æT^‘RÎóPr(#ÓL)*„É4´Y“>*&á&½(%^éÎÉ!Î̪AW)*gN)*è÷C™#Q' “U¶¯ÏÐÕ 9“¤{ùÍyGîɐ0° `>q}í‹f=@4kC†{q…
+éÎÉ!ÍW)*gN)*è÷¢¹²Hê×á®L´‚–¦rŒý=J|6›aN\ñB šØ‰3ºåÜãzbI/ñÏÙ±—ÏûBõ—›ÃÈ“0OÀ}!†ª¦ö¬B:2MBBê@Ô)*=@ó®Þ“©…Þ˜éÎÉ!ÍW)*gN)*è÷O>*ã
™#Q' •ÇÖ¼Wà¼Ìƒ`èÓ’ÖaÆZ+ë&ji¯ž_ø¢ 'p·)*‹•‰'BR-q)*ºÀ±)*‰™)*΁-Õ(hžY!˜©Æ_ ”É<ú)*)*È”=J¨_©ñ=@±(ù°Ó–Ž(^ ©6©wÝ)*ØI${OƒÙ
&µDi'£í)*Ê4Õñ(ni$›)*Ï<Ù4)*òÛÍ)*Æi$*˯gÓo>~į>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{
j/>{j9µ'”©æTRéÿÑú{T3Œ¢â8ÏspTíh®Š­cØ¥:)Ç1(§Øi\©(XªddUÆ)*®Qk)*É•¹&6É)*µÍ:)Ç1(§Øi\©(XªddÓÔÀDç½=@€á=@¸k’XŒƒ{²cC€.FH•I:)Ç1(§Øi
\©(X¹"lžI# â)*êó)*"ä*­uý=JáÝá¬ðübVò•’ü?5+*ÒR*ìr=MF=}|„C÷×æZC\ôjèÆ,÷¸Î=Jœ£ Ú)* 3ú©=M)*-Q)* )*®Qk)*É•¹&6É)*µÊ8¸´i 3ú
©=M)*-Q)* )*®Qk)*É•¹&6É)*µÊ8¸ãùE)*ÒûéW•)*Í/I®i›)*«½)*ž"fGÌk›6û÷nL@äêJ­¬f«=@ªY”É<ú)*)*È”=J¨_)*ñø¯(ù°å}(l„I'
§é(½÷†Aðé"$úéã(šÿW¶‰;&Y»Ië ëG…Ž!TcëA<ŽI¤ ½_(Ç΃ƒ÷͈åêºÝNà%‚ÔªröÊ=M¸=J/ԁ‰9ŸCÏÛŸÑuu“J¬ò=MК]º¤“¨`0Bd-©=J™)*•Ô´|Okå
HÄŸ¥»)*Zwm((©¤¡—ýmþiá)*GÙK½=M\˜)*º5)*=Jš)*=MŸfID¬úE)*-é%‡’ì\§Ïxñ×5%ý)*ZWq((…)*‰á‰©ú5{)*éÀ)*& æçha)*þ*)*=J™)*•Ñ)*ìiY
É&7)*ŸÉK”ga ,þ©é)*GÍ ,þ©é)*GÙ\)*¯ )*|#)*ê (q&X)*$Áù(0)* ä†Í»é˜è)*Ê@Í)*©W)*"I˜è)*Ê@Í)*©W)*"£Á&X)*$Áù(0)* äi ¡)*þ
è©a)*ßûôFga ,þ©é)*GÍ ,þ©é)*GÙ\)*¯ )*|#)*ê (q&X)*l#)*ê (qRòùáˆ)*ú5{)*éÀ)*& ¹5 $+I! )*¸éì)*Ó¦)*=J™)*•ÎiE)*
Z-)*«é'ظ{ò 5ù$+I! )*¸û'Í£)*jwm((…)*)*"‡©*i"E)*i Ÿ©þ/éa)*ßý8£ÈË'Ï¡)*jwm((…)*iÞØ)*3Ò© õ©(eˆ‡)*5Ωú/éa)*ßü©ìI+™
&7)*žœ1fù|(ýå)*ÊPË)*©W)*"I¡©.þié)*GÙV)*¯øi, "E)*i 9$+a(0)* äc:öieÙ$,”I! )*¸û'ÓŸ)*j‡m(()*í¾©ú3éa)*ßý© œ¹$+i(0
)* äc:ö‰uÙ$,I! )*¸û'Ñž©3Ò© ©(eˆ)*5»©.)*"Di"R"ô])*JP)*ê (qL8£ÈÖ_5íýmþié)*GÏ%Ÿ'*ßI%#™)*ñ•õ=M€Ä5©=J™)*•Óqði*©a)*
ßûòh£HÇ $+”i! )*¸ü§ä!(ª„¹'&á)*=Mß©æ9'5)*#e)*·ê)*ú*)*=J™)*•Íºxœgi!é-þ©é)*GÎ(úç)*ÊHË)*©W)*"£†ÉEù'*E)*-©%‡`i·ñi*™&8)*
ž'ÄQ~¤éÙ©/Ò)* õ©(eu $+”i! )*¸Yð¹#Aù(0)* ä¡&Y-)*l)*(x)* äÈ|㤙Ùé/Ò)* õ©(eqÙé/Ò)* õ©(eˆ)*5í(Ï)*&Ç)*ž©ì)*Ó©)*Q©%
‡FÍ»é˜è)*Ê@Í)*©W)*"QÙq&êßI%#™)*ñ•ö)* ¢©þé)*½é'غ&™ù&õ)*-©%‡FËùMý8Ë¢d¤±'&á)*=MÞɁ©.þié)*GÙ[™·Ã)*+)*ê ({ɶ=J)*ö/éa)*ß
ýAfù|(ýå)*ÊPË)*©W)*"I¡©.þié)*GÙU)*¯öi. "E)*© 9$+a(0)* äc:öiUé$,”I! )*¸û'Ï¡)*jwm((…)*ù"†=M(ªW)*«é'ØÁ(Ab)*Ê5©=J™)
*•Í»1fù|(üå)*ÊPË)*©W)*"I©.þié)*GÙW)*¯úi, "E)*IDi, "E)*8£ÈÏ'Ï¡)*jwm((…)*‰Eé$,”I! )*¸À)*ìI+™&7)*ž©ì)*Ò5©=J™)
*•Íºc¤Á ·'*9%#™)*ñ’(ûæ)*ÊHË)*©W)*"£¡&XÙ$ªá(0)* äi Ÿ©þ/éa)*ßûòFgq%l(ª¤±'&á)*=MÞ©’ˆ©ú9z)*éÀ)*& æé(A‰'jE)*-©%‡Iä)** "E)*
8£HË'Ë£)*jgm((…)*iÞYi1Ò© õ©(eˆ‰)*5Ù(Ê1)*-©%‡Iåi*©a)*ßûòFgq%l!(ª¤±'&á)*=MÞ©’ˆ)*ú9z)*éÀ)*& æé(A‘'j9(0)* äi Ÿ)*þ.)*=J™)*•Íº
c¤± ¯'*9%#™)*ñ’(úç)*ÊHË)*©W)*"£©&Xé$ªÉ&7)*ž©ì)*Ò3)*ê (qT8£ÈË'Ë¥)*jgm((…)*iÞY©1Ò© õ©(eˆ‰)*5Ù(ÊQ)*-©%‡Iåi*©a)*ßûòFgS
·ÍÐÝá`Ûöüå÷Nnô»*+G¸œ=MáךéDŽpéú=M6ÐyXàƐH›ƒ¼¦•Œ¶=}lKÛëaÃ*)* ä͍Wñ³Y ~ÿŽqÈ‚zLÌ—‚½ØÿÈÖyQÄDÜ2ÑS‡É)
=yend size=15993 crc32=d673e28b

N

not@home.com

I hate to keep bugging you about this, but my problems have compounded it
seems. When I ran the repair program I got the first error message, that it
needed SCNPST32.dll and it could not find it. I found it on the web and put
it into the same foler as the program. Now it gives me the second error
message; that it cannot locate the entry point DLLUninitInstance@0 in
MSMAPI32.dll. Any suggestions?

=ybegin line=128 size=16861 name=Error Message 2.jpg
))=J*:tpsp*+++*Š*Š**)*m*0./0/.00/011024:44334>896:A>BBA>@@DGOIDEMF@@JVJMPQSTSCIWZWRZORSR)*m+111424=}44=}RD@DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)ê*;2*Ù+-+L*,;+-;+)î*I**+/++++++********+,-./012345)î*ß:*,+--,.-//..**+§+,-*.;/<K[k0=}{‹1L›>\«
»Ë2MlÛë?|ûN]Œœ¬34@ABCDOPQRST^_`abcdmnopqrst}~€‚ƒ„Ž‘’“”žŸ ¡¢£¤­®¯°±²³´¼½¾¿ÀÁÃÄÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÜÝÞßàáâãäìíîïðñòóôüýþÿ=@ =M
 !"#$)î*I+*-+++++++++******+,-./012345)î*ß;*,+,..-.1/..*+,¡*+,-;./K[0<k{1‹›=}L\«2>l»ËÛë3M]|?Œœû4@N^ OABCDPQRST_`abcd
mnopqrst}~€‚ƒ„Ž‘’“”žŸ ¡¢£¤¬­®¯°±²³´¼½¾¿ÀÁÃÄÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÜÝÞßàáâãäìíîïðñòóôüýþÿ=@ =M !"#$)*6-+*,;-;*i*ugd©A!
O໊=}£œÚ“J[‡îÆR|ãñ!äñoQí 8r2¼ô ù×)*‘Ö)*°ar=@=@ißN†%²Ì1Ñ¢­îÖH\ßüVýVŠ¼/ÀPè¯ è 6vØËCkc8š=J¯ìÆB=@÷åéL &bò­ò%.
èxȉQáBðañ”¦h&#©=JŸñ)*A|ѶÞàèãÞ¶y_ÜۿבÀ_T\óT>Y(êeÝð]~Å ‰°=Mß“åä®WüÐÛ⸙c½¤Ñ¾òIVé¡#¸*óbÌ÷bÀ© ˆ"¡(¦id=M)*µÊ&h
&#©=Jž)*&‡oQî¹7Ïç¾é•âº3v;of½i¾ëŽH|ËšôyTjM1¶-µZ¢mä¼óVؐåaº×î=@=@“¬ðø{r¶F`aøý“œÛ:áí8)*ùÇñ(1†©Ÿ=}¢-í=M(‡Xid=M)*µÓfU=M
µG¥íÁDîÛ÷Ñ…ó\ô˜ ¼JµEZÃ?œZ\›úHkÒ&©ÊZâã¯öÓ@õÕc×u¬z¿»>¯—Ö-FSM*´”VÁWX°¹+¢©i›)*«I&‡Y&JˆI)*Éc)*d=M)*µÒ¹îi8«˜ –Ã=MÇ@{N ½dN–
ï€sBK;ÍŠ ¯J<3-_U0†¸¾’¿Y]¿)*®9í)*›)*«I&‡I«"©(§Xi`=M)*µÔi<&{ òž½™©ÏÓ££ £™_NY6Ur#ê¼hsjc˜ñ"±Í“»…íÔÚùž—Í伕eƒ„=}=}3Üåìp
ri[Œ1Cf¶ß0ô¦õ‰ÛË)*2I±)*ü©&7â)* )*®9j)*És)*`=M)*µÖÎ"ÅÏqÒ•ÚS›™ÏyF7Oæ…3­ÇI^ª+½»§ýÄýæÍ „£÷d¹ÞÏø…ƒ¿–—}ER›í-¼[¸¸“œáÔ
1Ÿã‚"=}j)*És)*`=M)*µÍ:)w-(§Q)*ê¹(XÜ&› w™yÿЭpÅt°5—\wp}§˜––—8ÜRk¹ KÛ€ "­ÍU…í£N†rÚ#Íüæ J/Àzå;è HqÒÓ¹æØéׄ&ý0'ž©ÔV)*ì3
Ê©ùÎ)*"E›)*ïýê¨Ig–)*ê¹(XÒiî7MyzÄÀÊQÈ•µÊuu3õá¼%‡,R vq1/ª*FuТ%yþ¦w™Ïƒo›^@s¥7…ôŒŸ–ºa–00œ…Ó´“a•Ÿ)*U(¯^=Mé×é\$"-íÑ(†id
©(XÆhI¢¡(¦id=M)*µÖ…¹Fˆƒ¦p½påááDUm4ñž\NuÃa¿E‚K*Šâ~äîÕ.ûV_à¿™QƒÎ’Ö–âDróçÀ_œÕêÚ3ød|átÀà_é ‰¢¡(¦id=M)*µÎ)*¯§ #â)*ê
¹(XÍüf¡‘Ô"ì%lଠ…¥rX¼ŒºïR½©qÝBKá:Jœ×ƒ;¢ y²ÄÈ·›Ø¢¨ôø’üe3 i–ãm,òö֐**ƒéà wa@ÇÃu~˜©ìè&#©=JŸñ)*Aq&U 8)*ùÇñ(1†©ŸGÙî™7m
fÕ¥\o>0¦=@nO®:6»@kÙUP YÒ÷‰ðÄPº˜pË¥E2º£x\¼Û«ªœ‚¬b÷U_ҝq€)*¯¥ #â)*ê¹(X½(?!±©ø=M)*-Øi"ä•&m"ý 兵уТ@>ÛÇØaС­*yZFp
\go‡8è(O߸ÕQ¿ÅÇ£j¯TG¬»¼yjRÝlÛty±ÈFž¥S‚Š­¥c.© Ÿ>É9fbp7¾¥i)*A‡Ë{ß3´“×Ãî9±HD<0@<01J'ܦ¹&¨Ö9*¢¦X/Æ)*"E›)*ïÏ{ïc\Sçƒðaª
+)*X)*=J—ñ)*Av)*®Ak)*És)*`=M)*µØôoÒB~ÿï!cy"kž9#É)*-˜i"äi /úiü©&7É)*µØо}âÖ%Æá&JÄ1&$y)*«áI&‡-êÄ1&#ù)*«áI&‡Ÿl´5£Æá&JÄ1&#ù)*«
áI&‡Y&J¨I)*És)*`©(Xä»tRâœé«"©(§Q)*ê¹(XÁ:)i9)*ùÎ)*"E›)*ïtRâœ#ÆÙ&JˆI)*Éc)*`=M)*µÏ)*®5í)*i(0©Ÿÿ|´Xh‰]¾)*®5í)*›)*«áI&‡
-êhH)*Ée¹&7â)* Ö̵¹Áö© +!&#©=J—ñ)*Aq&JHH)*Éc)*d©(Xä䄁8‰]¾)*®-í i(0©ž©ì+ #â)*ê)*"äRÌ õœ©ª¢¥(¦i`=M)*µÏ)*®-í ›)
*«I&‡Ÿ¾}âœÆÉ&JHH)*Ée¹&8â)* )*®-í ›)*«I&‡Ÿ¾{šci"jfg)*h¡I"G›)*ïü©ì+ #â)*ê)*"ä’Ì ôšÁ«ÞB—ûÍßâ€]nÃ%–°»~)*IË_’¢1í i(1†©
ŸéשñÌ©îI$cTÌ áÃóÉ+¢¥(¦)*ê¹(Xã%×aë`ÙJâ¸Rû]^½ˆVoý <@î—˜+Qh¿™üæù%¨ìõïDÞªÒßlõÑÌ3ÎÀ¢=}žC[¯3!äàú¤®÷n€=@^ÞÉ5"}|¼‚ËÜésŒ4ù
Fj=J`š å,k=J=@Ù&U8)*ùÇñ(1†©ŸÉ=@U­ÓËÈU¾s›ÒoLòá…ÝßÜ9ôj†£§A-F:y¤Ñ´|ú›–=JY&+Ì_€úq£˜N¬€ GÏ¿­p+E¹ gkFcψ"¥î!äW&Ùb·€’Q
Žnñx\2Š›ˆÏ›)*Kåy$ Å)*l´æñ ;U@6©ú_iŽÞä8a|ÛiëW\ùkþ‹þOs™iÞμ =MøíMñ=}há›b ×)*C"}{6™“@Õ/èÁboâ¯&óp=@øŽ8è…ží?¦:2ðcy¯)*×
)*w)*~úèåŽN»?™¯ËÛÈoά-T:škFHÌÙǐ #Ǹf"=}|…‡‰wá=@=Mµoé“΂¯Õ§ÌA¾À–vN*ØñE]°ð ëÔhF"€$w¡7¥ÐñÝ|wjkÑ“¬ü:mad:1±Šy[Úxï³f¹x•àÉí
})*ë—ù)*EÑ7¤ý(¢”©"Wã)*=MžãßéÑ=J_÷#(d]÷¦A×([ýiÛY¼gõÓçþ W^Sy=}²1ˆ£be° =}¶Ž€ÿéí%å£ÞNáÿ=@Uw]6öºdxïµr6µJyWø\°`Het)*=@Éí})*ë
—ù)*EÍ%¨ý(¢”©"Wã)*=MžSUžT•ÇáXéÓóaí%ãžE8‚pü˜wÍÞ4%PŒôCÃ@p*2J?=MƲh>U’áDw úKÜå’ï=Jüž©Úçöt3îtOÚ¡8­š*‘Múøé“)*f_i&@)*ä“—©
°Ñ)*¬É(asgþÀÄãè>f$¿ç$8ÑšW áâ—}m…Ç(ƒbž' #–~ äÓJ:1tg}jüŸ²Ê¹‚ýV™ü0 <…ÎÌ`‡ê=J%´8ã•)*f_i&@)*ä“Wé°Ñ)*¬É(awô$£ OECè\
ÞžÓÞõ¥UçhR@ð `öyC|Ô¤rx¡ Ö—qê¡d¾dûçþË%xÓÏPÇMí”{;Á÷'=J|=J#é¡¡¸Õ%˜ (¢”‰"Wã)*=MžÉ )*í|)*ë—ù)*EËw×5w×é×™#ƯíÑæè’Rü=@ü
=M•ŒøÜêûž—=J—²6—òNÆÈ¿GЪé>Pþ»X=MýÊ{Lw5qFÉ\Ö²‚,%Œ|íT¡X3T›G” (¢”©"Wã)*=MžÉ`)*í|)*ë—ù)*EÑøO=@\™/Äé³×ß·|ü…‹´ Ž ¢‹
LÝ‘1¶šiDðÿ&1£¡ŸÓí—Õï8·Ôt݈„ßÐ#³+îœ+m.zœ¶qbMMG™ ÷é&þ酝)*ð8Ý™)*f_Y&@)*äè‡éÕå(Œ›éc§Qêí‚áè%¡L¼(yYôð¨ýTó¶(Gâ!ø¢Ñ¢ë=}A
De{s?Ϭ†UFöÔs€lI!‘NKb=Mמт­(¢”‰"Wã)*=MžÉ:©ù7u)*/ái&˜®•ž)*°X|¾½yÙ# \Ÿi0…”Á„=Mv„GxB4T’vòŸ–'=J‚:šZ~DëüèF”$gßá q²×=@%
°ü¥×i÷ƒñØÒÜØð0qêÑ?)*–k)*f_Y&@)*ä¿_å›=@7u)*/ái&˜¸Œ|à =@ ¢ê ˆU·hE;Ñ….Û˜º#O bºZ-'Ž?c=M.¡úµìš'Íî¹›[ÀG“ÿÈZåv”Jr²ø£øö
¸èÕõÙ„¸Ú”©"Wã)*=Mž%y# Ó)*=Jà)*·ûcc&oðÿFoñí§q{Û•w•‰¸b–ÛÝ¢VnXÅì¹\vå1š?¨o%œ[VI9ßCÙQæÿò˜ØÐâÝÆ#`ˆv”WÚ|¨–N=JêGÁ 'Ñ&þ
)*…)*ð( Þ)*ÈDÉ(5˜©"_`Ç)*×mÐÄÛñˆ¦gèw”—‰q=@ÌÞþH£Î0¥id[FÓ<Ü?8ÎÚZÍ0e¬7Ÿˆ5ú…íÈGÞüÙH7ÑŽ2ŽVïÜj=JH¥¨¿i 'Ñ&þ)*…)*ð( Þ)*ÈDÉ(5
˜©"QPü‡­»ˆ$ãÖ¤~—ƒ±‰ß)*ÈDÉ(5˜©"ZàÑ(‚”©"Wã)*=MžºxuçvÇUA%˜i_i&@)*仟{)*V_i&@)*ä–´“ÑÔ_¢ÔW{d'Ù&þ)*…)*ðaWy&Úþ)*…
)*ðwX;´tù—Œ)*õ7u)*/ái&˜Å'Ù™)*f_Y&@)*䎔“ü=@‰ îIí|)*ë—ù)*EÏ(á)*ÈDÁ(5˜©"+ “ýÕU%Œ (¢”‰"Wã)*=Mžé@)*í|)*ë—ù)*EÊ¡×?Á'Ý™)*f_
Y&@)*äià—)*°Ï)*¬É(aj†ÿÏ?¼_Å©# Ó©=Jà)*·ü)*—…)*ùGu)*/ái&˜ªãÖ7WŽ)*—…©ù7u)*/ái&˜¹å™# Ó©=Jà)*·üG÷”„ò(à)*ÈDÁ(5˜©"RWé°Ñ)*¬É
(aj†>ß»'ã—)*fŸi&@)*äiáWé¸Ñ)*¬É(ao±ö•ûÄó(à)*ÈDÉ(5˜©"Ià í})*ë—ù)*EÊX•ûƒIà í})*ë—ù)*EÏ(ß)*ÈDÉ(5˜©"+„´ó(ß)*ÈDÉ(5˜©"I
àéí})*ë—ù)*EÊXˆéá%ÝpEƒ…CíS.F¡4×é|ˆh÷)*’ù Ú=MÒéá—©°Ñ)*¬É(as'ã•)*f_i&@)*ä.óvÄÁ&$)*=J}©ä·éÞB“‘)*«w)*ðéÀéí})*ë—ù
)*EÍ%œ(¢”©"Wã)*=MžýÛW†¿E{ˆÀÀ©"> &˜Ï<©‘)*«w)*ðÙ á&þ)*…)*ðí‡ßIí})*ë—ù)*EÊ“‚á™/í§Ðô~[Λ¼ëkJ½¼0«žÙY"±)*O@9%0Ñ(¶Àç`ù
àåâMA3`ì ‘àÀ<ô2.·]¬íb?‰:)*Ìë)*Šþ)*û¼ûú• d‰°I×)*w)*~ü"‰(k½© (¾ó†í9"=@)*P)*$TT¦Y)*Jóé )*tŽÎ 2&v=@Ì´SD/>{j/>{j/>{
j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{jB ^éŸ)*ÍW÷(J)*ón­(ëÓ)
*ÍOÙré)*»Ñx)*ÙUÙ'C™ˆ—-(tFI 7y'CWmiàŸI6i=Mù…)*ÚÅ)*ÒÕÎé&­P)*Ùé'S¼ãé¯)*×)*w)*~ü¢‰(k½© (¾ós;"Ã×o>|^4T5%â–—Žââ—ÛÑÊóQÚ-ãQ
¶Ä¢Íñp1SOîºa…Z7)*-½Éó›_\Ĭæ·Ò‹ŒOós‡ÈÏo¦%)*50’Ï+ä¶(vöé"¡¨7"±—ÓIT•­\Rõ^´@‚±w÷¹¿ÿÁBùMFþlÞPÃý²õ[b’~¸É£z2MJDæ¡ 7íÀ
›ˆ“äxÉ©”°1aD­äæÜÖ•¯:âMX3c1C=J=@èq+þû†ºÆ@D ³vü‘@ºy_"[æÜæÔLpŸlñ!ƒ3ùxcÅ…üŠ=@KüPþÿ‘‡ƒgì3ˆ£~Q›IUœ1j–’{ƒÄѲž‡Pž­~ÿSÆÊ
‚˜|`Œ¯êŒ]¼×¹‡Ñü³&kÍ…‡…†”$¦`ÛÞ;gôUíB4uâQTÊ\¼yB‹R5Dž€~ˆNúûIƒµƒýIrvè…Òö5­­Ã]ޝñˆÞfyÊp䛽†üþ”‚@OØ=MI”ó*£†&&»!þ{0ç?÷”[ý–ß
'apáãÝåþX™/Ö žè—ÒZóJ¡k½­«­¹çÆ$Ç™t…’ØE}Û@ê![ô˜=}•ìÊ@ºF=JÊ.ä6¹„d† =@ð¯?¶T'µ çιárû„i±7ÞÖ¦&îa.6Æ€Ÿ×™tú×¼=M…þž¡©Wæâr
Å./².=JHgÒ;Ëow g87|g`—‘w¹{¿&ÞߥÎ<å—7ÞPœxCx[ú­Üž©²¨?ÿžÕß÷`E…•ÓWŽ£Ø zC5Ç]YÔ¶ú1o}±~ÚÈesKèß¼eìoÝNôn"/¸ì9÷êQ¸êþ=}"±o­}¹wɁý
ÍþŽ½ôuãkUhúl=}¼ ÜƍÍ-¹J^Ö³Þ²Ÿ‡hwˆO L6ôZ8ƒ+02Gï|yA’Úƒè××’ ÁA{ð­{pqYÇè…`ü=J¿–F6f›p=Jž>€8± E…Ÿ·Iyç°…'T{?îl~%Ôs*[
b/à¼jí,e€/鸟I\uå÷8g+_s^Ý¡7#¼’‘ZÖ¹;³jl=J‘8î˜1.‘,=@ŠeU¬áøÍs¡£ËñÊPÓPÀ˜ é\wEV?» [R2†6 ·ê=J¶=My(<"Í&kØ'µ(kY¦èqÅ(áø!à&å
à‘Ëð¥ûü)*Ò#‡™ÈéøÔ´¦w7ÀÙχNš‚‰sNë€/±ôøœ[¶uƍ™é<I=}“¡€½÷ÍÄgMáÆ'çlnö  ÝR–ifS-Q-¶ÇÉ™ösP˜{ƒz"¹oâþvß=@^ßZF'»Xºõ
¼×-å¬2fškØy}"ÉЄ”z…uÏ•Àdzÿ„üGsv}X=@r4ƒ²~WÉVšò¢1³âü—DU8ïDsÄôô%~üßµ¿{ Ià˽öRÖ{kí`-S%Ê=J­«ÄË I²¨?úÊã¥÷x“WØLàÈ2 \lb{çu
7⸣4Ö¥}”øì„ÕÍÕÌÜËH³hÑ@Ç0ÝÐóÒu:Èe~ämUðp=J +ó|cø[¸“žÙ;’Äçöà$xÛщ†nµN»…‡NÖ´íTîSN,2ëÄ-öþÌÛM™°ý˜ß2&kÎ_¯Õ²X€ ]>Xr+‡!‹yM¬¥=@´¦™
8Õ˜$f;”Üy<x¸¼á½ãìGûN¸ø Ö’=JÈ*Pµ¯¸ì´=JVèK翘‹üú}ï/ßÕ†dëZ½£ƒ.×BšªoXBŠM˜4½þ¢ƒD ¶Á·1уNáâ­¨)*T’Í»mŠ˜+¾=J=JŽŠ=JžÑŠãÙoŒq =I
7óД;"­r•5;†×R†º,åìÈq.!Õ=@ÄàǢී҄xá›Þ=@S¿®û¶ý1{ãœqF¹„j‡Ì㦃‹XÝ£—„·`w±|(û%l#pa£c>2ÝåbÉ ©=}¢¸‚‡gÊÄü𢠸3îÓšD>
½šM¶¦"¤‘¹0Ö'©„Å€€Á g=}€âÄ7Uƒý™‘¯@ƒMàäsC;°mZ|r.:k_»Ô&oÐÉËàØ_`ëXŒÞ“W™LºV¸ê*x6,‚ºÔñß+ÖÌã)*;¢Ðùoµoã»í{ã·xÓ>{#\u;
$«­Æ€Xæ{Ê„“€$ÏãÏkІºÚ‡õ¡DíScêQ7úg·*–{‚$Þ^Õç8+1Æ_e Û áõ'þ¼˜(ÙB=M؝ïwÐhÓ¥¡‘Дä§Ë›/çôrÆ»±zs}ºqh¾0ð¿?¯)*3Á°iÝé)*®¹o%6
<²Oâ%žˆ†œH²÷å+ç¹_7Ñ·ž5é?s %§t=@wo—Mæƒ=MLn§î—펺ÔB·ÖÑfúI#ÇG?µAµ¦c`»hÕ@éÎsÏê(†áµ¥C°a=M‘ÞIšy›q®&oÐù£6”»q£›”¯N.¬Sƒ-­«í—ù=M
þÊd†Ì´R*Ì´R-Az)*»Íx)*ÙUÙ'C™ˆ™=M)*#Rš©_iŽßD±&·D¡'£‡©õ¤™I©óm­(ëÓ)*ÍOÔ‘ øÑ ±&£© =}©'??žÈA)*ºŽ %¡)*Ï\aí(fé%3é(´´äy5)*ò\
™$'å)*üÃSg¬i=}_ÒÌ´p±É¦}=@…x¯²f…ìN-gŽº¾m"/º'›†Yìíy©Ï¢¬PæéNOîñ³0iÿ­&Qf¶Ÿ$«‡9ñ…(öçÆUZ`ût`¶ô»í¨½9Ï£QìÉ8"¼§‰€â®‚à ”ùªÎ6½
û* 1Úë=MÔN¹Îõ=MtcŸs÷Þä$…g4õ ϱ²ØXY˜¼=Mt­!Úα˜*Ãs=M5$!Ù[±·ž=Mïþæ[0òJ7Y…À16[ì»ðe¸âøUéàø­ רíñ›ÛâHnv Ïû[ë†Æ—ùQG¸/
£™¹æ>(E²û–uí`ð¯m7æ {'E#¬9¤ôÝ{´ž é  »Óˆå¸_ßX‡=}ûœ©'…y-µ÷7lÛž¯àpîôÕñɧ¸Þ)*D!D®V×HNÁ Ý|l´ cBš9bm¹¦žÔÉ8Ö·¸®UV” ;o
FcHñôÕÄé“Ì pŸ5"—Àør÷ååÜmÚå±}ª>aUÞÀ[úúy'¨y»•”P9µ¦CháÒ¢È[Ž…|úiÜ—–savsÞ 3¢ùCiYx/z­ê (bÅ~¼R™˜Wà ƒåà`qDp©ûûv}©Õ65—f
=J0ä)*9"Ís.á[“<óOäÍòÜõ3R#Gp—×±†ÓëëØb¦{¬¥•5âXW—É…ÁuâA`¡+?‘Œ/>Þ¶ûR˲WÞ·Ôˆ(å)*ÅO%ó陳…ïˆÍÕ&nÖÞÕ‡Tå@œ÷¦Ð2Ä=J@z
;á.Ë81ö[„a/æ¥y;Ïæ=@·W·ÙÆs<5Ž­;ölCË‹»å+Ý­üáŽøªÄ‡Ï$†÷7ºnºƒyVñõeŽöR°o2¢Œô`¼+ëLÞß©:“äxÇ/íE¥°~­ò³£°j·M6ør. k=J=}úDu(æ
é:˜)*=@óiò=MÈáfñ„’Þ¾=@pÓHÌ^šÿìjŠý£¥µ=JÁ9l¶F˜Òfs=J÷…‚Ndö  ÁI’Û´üïŸõ^³¼q–ÕîÇy¨oðû••ëè`Þ=@ُåÈBÈC˜ ðÐCZáš>˜CòQ
ÊòÓý 1°(eK¥bÇ°MÅSìðTÞuM¾CšªîŽ¼d¬-…Õ©‡i=J¤´‡}%Ç)*=J&öBfG×ÐãÏ°¹p(öýÕÇ{˜Àq%vÕ\÷¿SÝ”Ú\ªxâRiX[ƒmêHNÅp­sÆ‚’gÞӝM揷»þî,
6qò/ÛÈ3Ø ðdWÇ'ß!€ü‚õŸSÈô¢û̶-Mp«5â‘‹˜ÌÝÉ ‰¯|c‡ß5·»*;‹š n¤v©¡îQÆu(Ö)*¤¼„ƒ©„…&ô”† =@!'v‰;"4î€! ú…`É/®=@×Ö‡“õI¾ê¹K‚tÑ£
#F6—BfÄû"³ U¥€ü_GfNøSߧ|xÜe®ú,0Z`¿J°j׳æ{ÑsÔß(ËFµ•ŸGÜ홓UtØÍÖ‹›Ãò—íŒbñôwaî(L¼íìúžnØ—L~å¬rVá;ð»àÜÚ8š2Bbòm!×#)
*í½GHÇéW8–"4„ìlÀ:u¡©Ð‡l.ÙQ¿GÒá/6¯¡<fÓ`È%«bóî=@¨9ÿ€óXpÆ–æohÛF¬‘‘¼cn/4*Ø×\=MJªxq,ßIñdhÉDØÍÒųÈb¼ùxâ ™Lw¼R·mÝ>ò/±1/ª-b²¢ò¢
« “ ½rÁxÝåÞÀ2ÎÀƒ£Oz?O°ëꆫâÈ17`áá)*LaΆˆõ)*'tˆ-Þ¸îÄß'¿A¤7ÎüñÐæn\1³X`Ú ª©¾;ýˆî€[û_7•ð¨]ÞÞáý@ô‡„ëÙO A;²Šáº.j®hšjOÁ“Nüä
=IA"¼—Aàà=}„„sÐ ˆ÷^9a¼ŠÚ?«î¶t¸x02Ô HiÛy<€×dq‡s?ÞÏ›V[dÆ,Û£4Ø ãð0r^Íäá™ÿ¨ÒI×Ð"q€­}ááÇžíΔD恵MÅÓD}Kö`Ø6ÎA8-’
ð‡Áí§lY8‰‚hÅOö@¹m·îVõ<œK3žc=Jè]ûδ(u þ˜|ð—càýXJ€{Ü]å/x F=}ªpŠÅñE¯×«é»î ÛÕo“^´ÚcŠÜeT:µ¿JÀMG»lõ$ü º#Ä—é…(Œ"p
þÞÉ:½5sVŸ0°ž¿™_ŽrM²Ólñõ˜È›áç‹"ˆ¢Þµü ûOÿþ E±À£ºÃ=@MEpÔÆ/áá*ªcô!Z`ý ‡mK•Åopà`=}¢OpŠÆ6=JFªp¤¶ˆ>"«£Ô¦`ÁƒçÞáD”²àÛ
˜‚ÀzÐ*ãN¯™[+cbeçRœ%‡éÏ#<Áåõý(1'‚¼ñìäñŸÎ‰ØÁ@³XÙXÐ:fÝö°øÛB_~’Wçâ.+ø€‡eí„ ü&o 'p u‡I~À'=@ EH…± z‹[/ò9­³e€©±æ—×W ÞȧAuÁzý
[™MXËMKá™[l\/1É[Ú=Jêyìèd¥Û ½Ùq7ÜAAWEî׳WÀríF½Á0Pøg«»m€xY÷§=@‰Ë¿É÷(ÙRH<Pé‹ äûØŒûXÞÕk“›N³V½Ô°¿õpÏ14afÆ4É„_
ÿŒ=@Zj ä~+\õ­•ž˜,=ME25ñ-Ä­tÙ²™¦57=M“=@S ¥Çp¥2–ðO’¦°cóìpJªrƍïDßñ±}íad‡Æ„ÈÇ›Ò^·Ýö>pKK¨ƒ(ÞÆ=MGSã^(5'ƒS§¯'”éó7Üw
Ýü0܃—&m£ÕôrW>ìš0 "¿+ùB}óêøD"1î ¨GÅwÝ(òâ¼í[¼æáœnL¿f Ç›=}˜}!¨‰¨W¢‚þÃEzúÞgcÞ…gzwÒeµ Ã‚e£C© š¨‰ègZ˜‡¢ÁîíêU 2x¹FàUæœ
ôz5K‚æÉ-AÄ,¿Qö)*‚Í1ÓF„€¨ÉŸûtyÄ'‡éh™þ"I{Èýƒ“pÇG(ËÐUUÝ–…‹™ãu–1c´wæ©:½²ÙfK S_Åu‰Ú„7¿µ‰ód^ÓžQ ‘Z°®h–HŒ¬+¹Åã=@ßõG<ìU×{²
t>›q5ùV¼;º³F‹Ã*ÆRf,¤-ˆ¡Yî×oÞõÅõr–ˆ_ß=@ØLWE¶'¸o‚Üa-ò™šý—Aýurz·üuôð·¯foÒ¢íþOß`ÀáuDØÏšnS  ·Ì…§¬PKÅ÷™­¶+ªT¦`åHHúÞàãßß%
X­£Î÷—Æ#½²èžBE°{³ø8rbåc„•rOš-dUFžóCÓ’”¹݉ÒÍgÐéØÑÆ"­íhK0«Îo¡“Ïa³f€ „ßö[†J³ÍMø¸^¼=}¼`±+òPÓ”ˆC²ž÷1y²÷6’Hüe½¦úô¹[8H¡®ö
ÖXNãúÓ4p;ˆÑoPÙÇë“Ñ¿è‰&=}öžÉ2•Muý\×†M…”4À"¯fÿUjØ ƒOý¹ã6;‡/Ñ®h,ÿ^eåÛ?ÒX£=Jó‚â‘ Æ<>è1v«_{mÿ^^“ (ÁšÁÄi³™<“Ö^R
_G@˜Jß´ €àâ{5îk™NB²3†U=M’GT"y‡ý˜žç}y¹sÁ{sYÄÿN°2ïýαõ›E@z8¡¹õüç@´Há鉩æ…NÁy"iùQÝ"ŸÖ’àCÞó˜×Þ×`{ö|ù•š: Xn—¿*=J»ó›­
=@"UnþÞ ;÷ÕˆOüíMrÛ 2=MJÝLÀcl«Æ-ÏŸžz¨á&¡&«åå)*…‚(Dá°ž‡Nƒ…E™9“A\ì3ö½²ÚôZaX{³ó. §qìd(ד¥Ÿ¡0µ‘Ó#€Z†òòWØ.£6tõÈ
~*·ÞŽÝ«ž}åç)*Øٍ˜)*Ñ#M¼àµÔ•€(GâÝàýNçý™ü(u•ãn Õ²óò‘.`ø[Æ‘´_9±¤ÞõЈ«“_ u§Oÿ¶d×=@É:A|V®qf5æ+6¦¼lÆ4´S‚X(å)*Åc—}íÝë r
®`ûas^Û#ø%z…õ@þœ\îAˆ…C*½ù?õ¦iÿÑûW—|‡døyüX^Å…õA¡Ä›TÔ#¸Ö´Mêjï-h‚' ¸§p´HáézyÀ=@)*8š„п yí=@`™™Ï‚çæôPáÚÿJu²nŽ*Pr€rÚ%…”­ºâW¬•
Lõ Ù8º$uùŒà¨Ew< žÀwrȘG:Ù>#çrñ¦Ô{m=@(©™þ{¦àáyûe뤿翄 _…UâØ.¡d¡KŒ¼]%óÍW3‰^ܯ8eI„¨I¡¨IúÐÞþhðQÀ —Цß<ö/C*B4
’ѧ ý&¯—<)*1&{o>°>{o*Œi^“ Ÿ)*ÍW÷æ¥)*O49%0Ñ(¶ÀçQz)*»Íx)*ÙUÙ'C™ˆ—=M#Rz©ciŽß‡6(þ¦Z)*¹g™(ì™)*ÌÌØÁì)*6Å(é˜)*ÐtèB©ñÈá)*
‹a)*û{u ©#0w)*‰á©$}OQÚq ß>{rú÷Ò¥0«à30t]Ø ¼2J¸kJ¹m‰Z"ù ˆÓЉ†)*‹óošZ=@\ùÝ6”ãìòãCF¸po§‹vÄBѶñf“N‘Ôä¬9=J•d¾Í{” ‹[ÿš¼çgÉqÛ
^H+|÷±ûYŒ*ö»¦Þ&G²‰=@ç™ Éí¥àþÁþ‘%oìšïüM!ɼ¤T9cN+ˆA±’Œü^½Øàj©f€***ê?·fNKX—ùq?îbÆoQsO>!à)*£?Ïæ€Àû…ÊrÌz´ÍÚ?÷¢ýìi¼ô‰
éøåэô )*I,[é9åÈÌäÔUÒý›¡pHÉÊ'¹î½” “ “‚£ˆˆ[f·écB=MGx•Dùë:ˆ…Ý»gÏàß`Û.ŒþÕ¹_ Eh9÷`m/B5¬8‡×>©¥(Œ™•¨qÄ)*5‹é•“
¶$ÿîA¡+_‡S™Wô†õ?[A|CrzFZ(Xc=MÑ=@æiŸ¡Ñ’õЈ“$°¿Lõ.¬ù§é;Þ–èrŸK4åŠ1.›óñgG>À´ê É £­·Þ×:‡‡ˆõ§Ÿ£¥¥GÅo;ÞÈp¼’ƒ#kâ‡ËáF0ð+_ü”h6%
‘ Y&égpø)*'x¦ÙMò#h!eæ¸æ¡m¸¤$Rx Ñ#Y¯ã\&U]”DþäÇÉÅÒ‰„§Ëž=JXtºkÄ™ZæÚ,ÒìªÊ8ÿú”(6(û()*y)*Þoû)*þõ((á!¤ñ‡oGW'Ÿ)*`
h‘¥)*‡I¸H=MêÝ5åµ%7Kþè 7'Ö¼#»îó–àöث럎9û¾¬íÈc^eǝíº!!ÚµÏÄ£‘°Ô]o\tlËœ~G¸]È•¤´¡©ºÀÀc7Eë©äàË )*aó½{½õ Nâø ¸Æfž
Ö—] ½“ÁÄpˏÖ/ÿ^×` xàÃuK;ÃaÁw=Mœäó¶Ž?T2”´SWW˜É©÷·å'©ø)*Ãô"ùìi¼ò† §ÅdÇ(Ñ©&¦2ð)*æhÁý褶€–/è½|éM…³žÇlq÷hlnË|‰]4Bîa91
-1ÄRË“'£ 0×'©„F@Ó'Ù^kѵ%s}%€=M|¢ÙÖ¨û—Z¿™XráØ'ÐjkQEºF ÎýæI‘ ·P¡þPÅ{Û‡@7L…¢VDq»M“\ìb!=}âu·Ë¢ñÑx$´‡W'—™òX¡'•©ö¨Ha¤‰¯=J‡€ƒÿ
X©©ŸNÎAj*[F{{©=J_Å˦háü·©VñsÜ…kB~ãž.oM6Æ>9X0©¹'»‡ï>Î×?¹i™+W ·Uí‘…ß—@=@5¢Ð7Ñ=}eÞvE¦|£â¶ÇÕÿ†­òg[Š¦há‘Þ“ÙPGx$j»¯=}ï^ð™K«Q
8LcÝB+·¡>}èáEyÙ#ÆF‰8Š¼'Oþ_uW È R–ÄóÀuö¯¶»rB}Ú8ƽ ,Ey¯ätÓÓ5§týă”@ “XHaV~Õ ²ó9ùË{s“•ž0œaG1´Ÿ×I‚ýWèû“7ÄëÐ
shï·ÇÝ¿Ç\s»å66¨c‰¬” mx=@ûGÆ݈s7ÀoOÜ^·\ÔøÅlÀŠ´u—øœ….¤G>W+'¦éM¿=@¦gÕ ÷Gþd[ˆ„Oÿ»¼îfz¹Qô¼`jø×äpø=JkŠ\j3èDuXÇ_çðáw_èÕ5÷=`
j㕁WÞiÑ¦?{'¨­|”÷ž(é}isÝåÝ¥»§ C½#Kf¯‚ÿtœŠ÷½ý e€¯>}˜ϏŽ>{oK¯>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{j/>{jBä±&·D¡'£‡©õ¤™I
©óm­(ëÓ)*ÍOÙsþi’ýéô)*p…Å¢%(tFI 8y'CWmiàŸI6i=Mù…)*ÚÅ)*ÒÕÏé&­P)*Ùé'S¼ãÙ°I×)*w)*~ü"‰(k½© (¾ós;"Ã×o>|^4R̪4R̪4R̪4R
̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪4R̪[Ÿ9#D^$ä)*ûÀh)*¼±1'­½)*pu
ˆ½Ò©òûÑ©¿(¶áÙ`!&¾biDÉ$\„Ø°©–hB)*ñÈá)*‹a)*û{€ ±XCVQzA, Ù'¦s‚©6©=Mù„)*Ú½)*ÒÕ…j)*¹U¹$'å)*ü³R¥4I=}`èþ(µqÉû”ç?PϹßiÌû Ñ„Ùo*‚
%}$WI”©oÔz/¹ßiÌû Ñ„Ùo*‚%}$WI”©oÔz/¹ßiÌû Ñ„Ùo*‚%}$WI”©oÔz/¹ßiÌû Ñ„Ùo*‚%}$WI”©oÔz/¹ßiÌû Ñ„Ùo*‚%}$WI”©oÔz/¹ßiÌû Ñ„Ùo*‚%}$
WI”©oÔz/¹ßiÌû Ñ„Ùo*‚%}$WI”©oÔz/¹ßiÌû Ñ„Ùo*‚%}$WI”©oÔz/¹ßiÌû Ñ„Ùo*‚%}$WI”©oÔz/¹ßiÌû Ñ„Ùo*‚%}$WI”©oÔz/¹ßiÌû Ñ„Ùo*‚%}$WI”
©oÔz/¹ßiÌû Ñ„¯Å¬¨¬Áõ©aj<'Ó'@¹ßiÌþˆ…)*›éTfá(=M¨~+YÉû’%}$Woé!EÍõ©aj<'Ó'@¹ßiÌþˆ…)*›éTfá(=M¨~+YÉû’%}$Woé!EÍõ©aj<'Ó'@
¹ßiÌþˆ…)*›éTµ¤#÷8mÜ‘4s*» Éò$z/uÄy>‚˜-µUÈÉü4 I©ól­(ëó)*ÍOØ$y#DV©ô)*pk†1¹©Ëk)*Š)*û¼ÿ§½Y#¢™¦_ãyÜ…C‚©”rã1f²Ì.¨¦€)*±¸–‘i
%¡)*Ï<OÕw@¤¨ß<cšŸµ³œ©‚ I°¨?=@"žŒì›)*yá©${O~×óH ¹Ox´RÖ÷¬´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´R
Ê,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ,´RÊ+ê[ªpp&·aõyYy™âi IóÓR+è„©›©TfÞ( (~R+è„©›©Töã^u‡ˆGT}ý‹ÿP*ï‘OìVü-Æ—l¡H±Ê„ßÁÙ°fƒË”wI&OAvÀƒ0¹Î
³¢‘+¦ÊFšÈƒóE88ÍtДdæ¡|†ˆƒoGÕT†]ôÔK*ªɾºõª§q׆ý%µ#ºæÄ¡îg•{²Ánáè«O›ì„Eb,ùJÇ~I=JW½ÆyŠÑ—=}(éÙú»è„©›©TfÞ( (~S6™Àɉôã>+
=M™<*ZfÅy'0tUÆûé¡Q'›Þ)*úŽÊ7Si’Û)*ÙUÉ'C/šHg)*¼¯1'­½)*pu‡&É^‚)*¿ù(¶¬â9H©ól­(ëó)*ÍOÔ%P‰¨D)*ñØÝ)*‹Q)*û{€ù±)*=Mô=M(é˜)*Ìtî"
˜©ûßÉ%3i(´´à&i)*H})* (¾sm.h`“{o?PËo>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z+o>z.¡:
jH ’ yZ7üZ{ÆaéßÞ$2„© )*DŸ(ËÒ#©@€áˆˆ £Uø]¶¸d9ôÔ©ì_Ë©úAv)*êr)*ìªV)*•“ :Þ)*éõ(^©•“ :Þ)*éõ(_…(;×5(ªä‘(,q(>©ì_Ë©úAv)*êr)*ì
ªV)*•“ :Þ)*éõ(^©•“ :Þ)*éõ(_…(;×5(ªä‘(,q(>©ì_Ë©úAv)*êr)*ìªV)*•“ :Þ)*éõ(^©•“ :Þ)*éõ(_…(;×5(ªä‘(,q(>©ì_Ë©úAv)*êr)*ìªV)*•“ :Þ)*
éõ(^©•“ :Þ)*éõ(_…(;×5(ªä‘(,q(>©ì_Ë©úAv)*êr)*ìªV)*•“ :Þ)*éõ(_µÊwF(\Fºr¼pú‹»«1³e´û)*®•l)*ÊXÃ)*ª»)*¯…ÚýV^]%hô=@öð)*LOwø]«ù}#
ú.\©òû)*ˆi$\4=Jf£)*O49%1Q(¶Àå#©‘Û)*ÙUÉ'C/šHf)*¼¯1'­½)*pu v© å Zà ñÒAžJ¬?̹“$G×#Ità±Ü=}o™™‹^wfýUçýðîf¶"TLbðŸgU1îHEäÛ
ÿ8ÓËßχ¼,ËÍ¿Æ\Èç#BfÖ7uïèTÜ9%·G¬)*ýSq(þÐÄ•z¾Å›g6s×HÀd‘(1s)*ð“ëßÝ)*Xd‘(1s)*ð•õ!´éÛ0ÌWž§ÐEf㤗¶#¿Ðf û)*Vž™%Q)*FËÒ³¥ˆÑÊ‘
†)*ÉG])*-Î)*=M^‘†)*ÉG])*-Î)*=M_ê©ì‘ # Í© Ói"IÃ"á(¢’ !y(cuU!±¦……I=MЩ=JžÉ&Í]m(†žù&8½)*¶2¦ ý)*V^™%Q)*FÐIA¢Ö)*õ7E('s)*ñT
ÁQ|‰ßéƒŸÐÐ©=JžÉ&Éå…)*ÉG])*-Î)*=M_½¢ ïºðü§ÅpÑ.#œøiÏwA·&†Ž2—ztÀB¸})*wgY—såPW˜àgA á)*hd‘(1s)*ð’×)*ù¸Ã)*«ü©Ä=J© \™&
ûéþÉ&œ½(=}Y@)*ù7E('s)*ñUyž‰çe' &"É"GQ)*CÍ á)*hd‘(1s)*ð•ª)*®õïéíp)*é|©ôi \™&ûéþÉ&œ¹ži¤¡%ßé#ýidy(]p™(¦žù&8½)*¶+)*3Áµ©
°·)*¨Î)*=M¾©ì #=MÍ© Ói"H¨!•©=MЩ=JžÉ&· &"É"GQ)*CØ-(=}Y@)*ù7E('s)*ñS© \™&ûéþÉ&œ¹ži¤¡ßé#ýidy(]pŸé#ýidy(]†9&PˆW)*
ÈDa'$½)*¸{)*3Áµ©°·)*¨Î)*=M¾çú' Á=@ñ&âé"GQ)*CΟÙ#ý©dy(]†3¹µ9&ÚûéþÉ&œ½(<?)*ù7E('s)*ñS%Í' #äù&"é"GQ)*CÎßÉ#ý©dy(]†1&Oè
U)*ÈDi'$½)*¸|©ìƒ Ù# Í)* Ói"@²é¢¡(¨Ý)*hd™(1s)*ð’%pÝ)*hd™(1s)*ð•ª)*®Ùï‰íq)*é|©ôy"t&})*h$i'$½)*¸{’±8)*dê)*ÁGa)*-Î)*=M^ý£Õ8à„™(
1s)*ð•øf‰ µ¥sÑ`c;˦£œ«É#z¢åîÎÅ—F=M(Ãõ)*ñSÏ+i”¤i °ÕÉ"ý©dy(]yAÄãÐ)*=JžÉ&æÈYE¢¿ ±Äb\`Á¸3)*ÈÈÿ×A³&z{ráû#C)*Y)*FÐþd,=`
ç–¤Jã=@9&ã“é"GQ)*Cѳ_Íüñv)*êi"÷£=Jy´q&Úû)*é&œÈèX„­q)*é|©ôÉž©æg9d &"É"GQ)*CÍd&"É"GQ)*CØ*¢õïÍ(‚’ !y(cu)*3ѵé°·)*¨Î)*=M
¾çû(ÝØ©ù¸Ã)*«ü©Ä]Ø©ù¸Ã)*«ü©Ä=J© ^¡&ûéþÉ&œ¹"wf‡)*f^™%Q)*FÍ9G Ÿù#ýidy(]pŸù#ýidy(]†9&PÈX)*ÈDa'$½)*¸{)*3ѵé°·)*¨Î)*=M
¾¥Ë%íèøã)*hd‘(1s)*ð’øã)*hd‘(1s)*ð•«)*®ýï íp)*é|©ôi ^¡&ûéþÉ&œ¹ži¢¡iñv)*êi"÷Ciñv)*êi"÷šiÄ¢å(¢’ !y(cq&PÈX)*ÈDa'$½)*¸{
±8Ç–©õ¸Ã)*«ü©Ä“½„G–ž &8½)*¶0¦‘ ý)*V^™%Q)*FÐÉB¢Ú­p)*é|©ôgú' E·Ž©õ¸Å)*«ü©ÄhûÖ©ùÀÅ)*«ü©Ä=J9´&~©°¹)*¨Î)*=M¾É¿¢Ñ(§©%!Q)
*Fѵ!±Ê§Í‚)*ÉGa)*-Î)*=M^§Íƒ)*ÉGa)*-Î)*=M_)*¿¢Ñ(¢’)*!y(cq&O¨T)*ÈDi'$½)*¸{’±9j%pÝ)*hd™(1s)*ð’É#ý©dy(]†1&O¨T)*ɧI('s)*ñR)*
®Ùï‰íq)*é|©ôW:' H Ý)*hd™(1s)*ð’ßÉ#ý©dy(]ˆ©)*3‘´é°¹)*¨Î)*=M¾éÀ"Õ(¢’)*!y(coÌIæe)*eƒ)*ÉGa)*-Î)*=M^è˜Ý)*hd™(1s)*ð•ù)* W‰&
û)*þÉ&œ¹"u¦)*f^©%Q)*FÍ9H«‰=MÐ)*=JžÉ&¹a„)*ÉGa)*-Î)*=M_)*Á¢Ù(¢’)*!y(cu)*3¡´)*°·)*¨Î)*=M¾¥Í' #ä&"é"GQ)*CÏ_Ù#ýidy
(]ˆ©)*3¡´)*°·)*¨Î)*=M¾©ì‰ ù# Í)* Ói"H¨9]„)*ÉG])*-Î)*=M^™=@éñv)*êi"÷£)*&O(V)*ÈDi'$½)*¸{)*3©µi°·)*¨Î)*=M¾¥Ì'  h×? ºÎz
s4Ö]ÞϵޑQRâñÁ=@æ!ðqIõ¯íæ@;Öª©3YM*§k&oOñ´¦‡›5î­t«ŠsFXƒ§ê‘M0ÎرbãÄqâÈ \sN¹Ài8gR—„ò›¶ããΩ)
=yend size=16861 crc32=1488e666

S

Sven

I initially suggested using Outlook Help and searching for 'repair'. Mine
directs me to where scanpst is located under a help heading "Scan and repair
corrupted Outlook data files" as well as under Inbox Repair Tool. It
indicates it is loaded when you load Outlook/Office. I would not suggest
getting some random copy of a scanpst of the web. The chances it is for a
different OS and different version of Outlook would seem high. I would use
the one that should have been loaded with your copy of Outlook.

news:00ec7609$0$25645$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com...
> I hate to keep bugging you about this, but my problems have compounded it
> seems. When I ran the repair program I got the first error message, that
> it
> needed SCNPST32.dll and it could not find it. I found it on the web and
> put
> it into the same foler as the program. Now it gives me the second error
> message; that it cannot locate the entry point DLLUninitInstance@0 in
> MSMAPI32.dll. Any suggestions?

N

not@home.com

There was not a copy in the folder, there was nothing in the folder except a
..dll file; that is why I used one from the net.

S

Sven

Not sure where to go from here. Does seem like you have more issues than
just the sync issue. Scanpst should be available and run correctly if it was
installed correctly (that should have been automatic) and nothing has
affected it, which it seems may have happened. At his point I would be
tempted to re-install Outllook if this were my problem. I would hesitate to
tell you to do that though, since I don't know how comfortable you are with
backing up your Outlook data, and stuff. Considering you said it used to
work and then didn't, something had to change, and it seems as though other
stuff that should work isn't. I might even have opted for restoring to a
point when I knew things still worked (Assuming Vista or Win 7). Again
though, that would be a decision you would need to make based on your
comfort level.

news:4b76c499$0$23772$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com...
> There was not a copy in the folder, there was nothing in the folder except
> a
> .dll file; that is why I used one from the net.