Problem Batch Printing Merged Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EmmetO

Using Office 2003 on Windows XP Pro, I've set up through Word an email merge. I take Outlook offline, perform the merge, and check/adjust the messages if necessary. Then I put Outlook back online, and everything goes out.

I need to print copies of these messages.

By selecting multiple messages at once, I can print them. However, spacing or extra line breaks have been added in every message on the print out!

If I open an individual message in Outlook and print it out, it prints as one page; if I try to print multiple one-page messages at once, every message prints with the extra line breaks and each one becomes two pages.

If I don't open the message but try to print it by itself anyway, I get an error message saying "Please open this HTML message to print it."

I have hundreds of these I need to do (and I need to print them out after they're sent, with the send data on the printout). Please help!

Thanks,
emmet@hotmail.com

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
E

EmmetO

It's double spacing--turning what is normally one page into two, sometimes three pages! Not good for a nonprofit organization, or anyone really.

No Adobe Acrobat, so no good. I'll look at the page you suggested and cross my fingers. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.