Can I print multiple Outlook calendars together (mine, my wife's and my son's) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Walgrove

I

I have my calendar, my wife's calendar and our son's calendar in Outlook. I keep them as separate calendars so that I can view, update and print them separately. Soccer games. Frequent travel. Etc. Outlook allows me to VIEW them all at the same time (overlayed on top of each other). It doesn't allow (that I can find) me to PRINT them all as one calendar. I don't want to physically merge them (as in an export/import) because they change frequestly and I would end up with multiple events and a giant syncing problem! IF the print dialog allowed me to select multiple calendars to print (now it only allows for 1 of the 3 to be printed at a time) that wowld do it. There may be other or simpler solutions. Anyone have a clue, a macro or add-in that can accomplish this? -- Thanks

S

Somasundaram Pandiaraj

You can use "The Calendar Printing Assistant" in Outlook 2007 to print multiple calendars. Refer to the "Print dynamic calendar views" section given in the link below:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA101687211033.aspx

Note: if "The Calendar Printing Assistant" is not installed then select the "Download" option available in the link above to install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.