I'm using Outlook 2007 and every time I enter a new entry to address book it lists it at the end of the list under the category that it's in.
I want the entries to be listed alphabetically in categories (not only under the list of all entries).
I've done the official MS suggestion listed Here:
1. Start Outlook.
2. On the Tools menu, click "E-mail accounts".
3. Click "View or change existing directories or address books", and then click Next.
4. Click "Outlook Address Book", and then click "Change".
5. Under Outlook Address Books, click the address book for which you want to change the contact display format . For example, click Contacts: Personal Folders or Contacts: Mailbox – Mailbox name, and then click "File As (Smith, John)".
6. Click "Close", and then click "Finish".
7. YOU MUST Quit and then Restart Outlook for change to take effect.
This does not change the way entries are listed under categories! I want the entries under categories also listed alphabetically!
Anyone know how this might be done? Thanks.
"Genius is nothing other than pointing out the obvious", Albert Einstein.