Contact reminders/flags all set to 22nd March 2010 by default

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

donlin

I use reminders for contacts a lot. When I've contacted someone and written my notes from the conversation in OneNote (brilliant piece of software) and need to set up a new reminder for this contact and it's then it defaults to 22 March 2010. It doesn't matter if it is a contact that I've had for years or if its one that I've just added in the last few days.

It's not a massive issue, but rather annoying and sometimes causes problems and can lead to mistakes. I usually realise my mistake before it happens but I have set the reminders for a completely different month because the defult reminder date is wrong. This issue has lead to missed opportunites.

Any insight into how to solve this problem is much appreciated.

Please let me know if you need more detail to solve this isse.

/Donald

D

donlin

I use the "follow-up" pull down menu in the contact and set it to tomorrow, next week, "add reminder" or whatever is appropriate. It's always been March 22nd, since this problem started. The windows date is and has always been correct.

It's a really weird problem. I wonder if my pst-file is corrupt somehow, but I haven't really had any other problems with it.

/Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.