Scanpst.exe Where can I download this file it is missing and I cannot access Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yaggi

How can I download this file? Need help urgently on a job search and cannot access my Outlook

E

e3rm

Diane - this link on shows Office 2007. I'm running XP with Office Home and Business 2010 and there is no scanpst.exe in the Office 14 folder ( I searched with hidden folders checked). I do show 9 pst files. Any thoughts. I'm trying to sync with Google Calendar and I get an error so I thought I fix my PST files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark

P

pcs365.10

Hi E3rm,

Welcome to Answers,

I would sugeest your to look into Drive letter Ex(C) : C:/program files/Microsoft office/Office 12/ Scanpst.exe. This is where you can find scanpst.

Regards, Chandra Shekar G Please reply at your convenience for better assistance.

S

Sanwin2

Hi E3rm,

Welcome to Answers,

I would sugeest your to look into Drive letter Ex(C) : C:/program files/Microsoft office/Office 12/ Scanpst.exe. This is where you can find scanpst.

Regards, Chandra Shekar G Please reply at your convenience for better assistance.
/Office 14/ for Office 2010

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

Diane - this link on shows Office 2007. I'm running XP with Office Home and Business 2010 and there is no scanpst.exe in the Office 14 folder ( I searched with hidden folders checked). I do show 9 pst files. Any thoughts. I'm trying to sync with Google Calendar and I get an error so I thought I fix my PST files.

It's at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\scanpst.exe here (or under 32 bit programs) - oh, are you using the Click to Run version of Home and Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.