Outloook 2003 with Windows 7

• Thread starter bd323
  • Start date Views 535
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bd323

I justed added Outlook 2003 to my new computer which came with Windows 7 preinstalled. Everything seemed to be working ok until I tried to add apic to an email. I pressed the insert file button and hit the drop down looking for the libraries folder to get a pic. I'm finding that in outlook this folder is blank. I have plenty of pics in libraries so I know that is not the issue. Does anyone have any idea what is happening and a possible fix?

Thnaks

Brian

R

Ruhul Laskar

Hi,

• Create a new message using HTML format
• Place the cursor where you want the image to appear
• Click on the Insert tab
• Select Picture > from File
• Browse the exact folder location for the picture(s)
• Ensure to select "All files" for the "Files of Type" option at the bottom Ruhul Laskar, Microsoft Support

• We appreciate your participation in MS Forums, Help us understand your needs better. To share your valuable Feedback please Click here .

B

bd323

This works exactly as described, than you. Is there any way to put the picture as an attachment as I have done in other versions of outlook not 2003?

Brian

R

Ruhul Laskar

To include a picture as an attachment in Outlook 2003 it needs to be attached as a file.

Check this link for additional resources on how to attach a file in Outlook 2003:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP052746711033.aspxRuhul Laskar, Microsoft Support

• We appreciate your participation in MS Forums, Help us understand your needs better. To share your valuable Feedback please Click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.