Recovery from data loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kmbigman

Recently my hard drive got damaged but able to recover persoal folder. However after installing the outlook 2003 and try to open the recovered pst file. It cannot be open. Please help me to recover this pst file.

G

GordonBP

So how are you trying to open it, what is the location of the pst file and what happens when you try? Any error messages?

Please remember that we CANNOT SEE your computer so you need to provide as MUCH detail as possible.

If you find my response helpful, please click on the "Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you! My Blog

G

GordonBP

So how are you trying to open it, what is the location of the pst file and what happens when you try? Any error messages?

Please remember that we CANNOT SEE your computer so you need to provide as MUCH detail as possible.

If you find my response helpful, please click on the "Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you! My Blog

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
B

Black Barron

Try running scan pst on the PST file to repair errors if any. Refer the link for more details on how to perform scanpst

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287497

BLACK BARRON
P.S : Please post back with the status of the issue. If this post was helpful to you, please vote for my post If this post has helped you resolve your issue, please mark my post as answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.