Mail overlapping

• Thread starter Vivek Rathore
  • Start date Views 756
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivek Rathore

Hi,

I have configured my mailbox on IMAP. Yesterday my client sent a mail to me & marked CC to my colleague.& today early morning my boss also marked a mail to me only.when opened my mailbox & synchronize it. I receive 2 mail One from my Boss & another from client. when i open those mail found, both mail have same message & attachment.

But my colleague receive different message & attachment from client.then i found that my boss mail is overlapped with the client message.

I also check both mail on my server, there is no problem like that.

I also check eventlog to find error code, but there is nothing like error happed.

Please give solution to rectify this problem.

V

Vinay - G

Which email client are you using? (Outlook. Outlook express or win mail)

If you are using outlook what is the version of outlook are you using?

If you have a IMAP account configured in outlook, it should replicate the emails on the server. So whatever you are seeing in outlook is a mirror image of your IMAP account (Server). Is it happening only with one particular email or all the emails received from a following recipient.

Try receiving emails from the same users again and check what happens. Also check if you have any rules set.

V

Vivek Rathore

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your response. I am using Outlook 2007, These happens only in Outlook. I already checked it on Server, Their is no such problem. Yes these is happened with same id. I have already remove all rules. but still problem is persist

N

Niranjan I K

Try creating a new profile for outlook and then check if it resolves your issue. Click here for information on creating outlook profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.