Using rules filter to move mail from a specific account to the sent mail folder and mark as read

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deesrr

I would like to capture the sent e-mails from my blackberry. to do this I sent up a third e-mail account that all sent e-mails from my blackberry are BCC'd to. I then set the rules to take all messages from that account and move it to the sent items folder and mark it as read. There is a repair flag by this rule. There are two accounts I use to send mail from on my blackberry both are BCC'd to a third account. The mail from both accounts goes into the third account. When downloading that account the mail from one of the sent accounts goes into the sent box and is marked as read the mail from the other account goes into the inbox and is marked as unread.

D

deesrr

it is through specified account.

I send through accounts A and B. I BCC sent mail from A and B to Account C

I filter Account C - specified account - all messages to go to sent mailbox and marked as read (and stop procesing more rules) (did not make a differance).

I have even added and from Account A or from Account B (this did not make a differance)

I get

the mail from Account A (from C) sent to sent mailbox and marked as read (what I want from both accounts)

The mail from Account B (from C) sent to inbox and marked as unread

D

deesrr

if I then run the rule manually on the sent mail from account B (from C) in the inbox, the rule works and that mail is then moved to the sent mail box and marked as read.

Status
Not open for further replies.