Cannot access emails, been out of action over a week!__

• Thread starter Sally1960
  • Start date Views 855
S

Sally1960

"You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect e-mail address or password, or someone else is trying to sign in to the account" is the massage I get.

Have 2 account recovery pin numbers for support.

Set up alternative email account where support can be sent but had nothing.

29th April last time account had been used, since then nothing.

I have important information and correspondence I need to access urgently.

Is there anyone at for Microsoft who can advise me?

Does anyone with Microsoft know how I can get access to my account?

Does anyone at Microsoft care ?

If you have a solution to this problem please mail {removed email address} please.

N

Niranjan I K

Do you get this error message from Outlook or when you try to login to your email account through web mail?

If you are trying to log on through web mail, ensure that you are entering correct email address and password. You may have to reset your password and then try to log on to your account. To do so either follow instructions on your email website to reset the password or contact your email service provider.

S

Sally1960

Hi Diane
I am running Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 via Windows Vista using a hotmail.com account
The message " Sign-in failed. Too many unsuccessful sign-in attempts have been made using an incorrect password. Your account is temporarily unavailable. Try again later" comes up when trying to access account.
I cannot explain this as user name and passwords are saved so account logs straight in.
Try again later, I left for 3 - 4 days then retried but no luck.
Cannot reset password as account was set up so long ago, not sure of some of detail.
Cannot reset by having new password sent as cannot get into account to retrieve password!
I am completly lost now, do not know what to do.
I really need to access as there is a lot of important information in the account regarding my work, booked holiday travel and accomadation etc, etc.
I have had no access since 29th April
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Sally

S

Sally1960

Hi
I am running Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 via Windows Vista using a hotmail.com account
The message " Sign-in failed. Too many unsuccessful sign-in attempts have been made using an incorrect password. Your account is temporarily unavailable. Try again later" comes up when trying to access account.
I cannot explain this as user name and passwords are saved so account logs straight in.
Try again later, I left for 3 - 4 days then retried but no luck.
Cannot reset password as account was set up so long ago, not sure of some of detail.
Cannot reset by having new password sent as cannot get into account to retrieve password!
I am completly lost now, do not know what to do.
I really need to access as there is a lot of important information in the account regarding my work, booked holiday travel and accomadation etc, etc.
I have had no access since 29th April
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Sally

S

Sally1960

Hi Guruprasad

How do I unlock my account?

It is very important I get access.

Regards

Sally