Message>Other Actions>Unwrap Text - Unwrap Text box is 'checked' and email message body is not properly formatted, multiple lines are

• Thread starter Ron Kincaid
  • Start date Views 716
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ron Kincaid

Once "inside"/viewing a received email, the email Toolbar path Message>Other Actions>Unwrap Text - Unwrap Text box is "checked" and the email message body is not properly formatted. See example below.

CO Document Posted - DOC # 0301967617 Posting date - 05/10/2010 CO Document Posted - DOC # 0301967618 Posting date - 05/10/2010 CO Document Posted - DOC # 0301967619 Posting date - 05/10/2010 CO Document Posted - DOC # 0301967620

The message shown above should be on 4 separate lines, each line starting with "CO ---------------------."

I have never seen this "behavior" before. All other emails received (ever) have the Unwrap Text box/option grayed-out, un-checked.

I don't know if there is a strange/unexpected end-of-line/line-break character included in the message body - ?

Above the "From" line in the email is the message "Extra line breaks in this message were removed."

I want the line breaks to remain in the message body lines.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

Above the "From" line in the email is the message "Extra line breaks in this message were removed."

click on that message and choose restore breaks.

Go to tools, options, email options to change the default setting - screenshot: http://slipstick.me/jing/breaks.png

Status
Not open for further replies.