Receiving email in Outlook with Outlook connector to Windows Live Hotmail in HTML format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sowhatsnew

I have Outlook with Outlook connector. I have my email replies set up for HTML. I want to receive emails in the HTML format but cannot receive HTML through Outlook and Outlook Connector. How do I set up my received emails in HTML?

N

Natasha Dsouza

The format of the email received depends on the sender of the email.

However if you feel you are not receiving HTML emails in the right format send yourself a test HTML email and check if you receive the email in HTML format.

S

sowhatsnew

If I am receiving HTML via Windows Live Hotmail--then the Outlook Connector and Outlook are NOT working correctly. The fact is I am not receiving HTML in Outlook despite the fact I am receiving it in Windows Live Hotmail.

N

Natasha Dsouza

Try to download the latest version of Outlook connector from the download link below and remove and re-add the hotmail account through outlook connector and check if the same issue persists.

To download Outlook connector clickhere.

S

sowhatsnew

I have done that several times. MS Outlook Connector simply does not work. I am getting the same answer time and time again. No one has a solution to this problem. I started this inquiry back in May and here it is JULY and there is still not solution but the same old rhetoric. The product/program MS Outlook Connector is NOT working. It does not accomplish what it is said that it will accomplish--it simply IS NOT WORKING and DOES NOT WORK. It need a total revamp and rewrite of the program.

H

Hal Hostetler - Print-Imaging [MVP]

Trouble is, it does work for most folks. I have it running on both Outlook 2007 (my netbook) and Outlook 2010 (my desktop) and I have no issues with HTML mail through the Outlook Connector. Have you triedcreating a new Outlook profile on the odd chance there might be an issue with your current one?

Hal

www.kvoa.com -- KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.

Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com

S

sowhatsnew

Sorry but when I click on the " creating a new Outlook profile" from your post, I get this messageThis Connection is Untrustedwarning and the warning states that some one is trying to mess around with my profile or computer--whatever. As far as Outlook Connector working for " most folks" I have to disagree in seeing all the complaints being posted about its not working. I am not adventuring on a web page that has the message warning as above.I am sticking with Windows Live with Hotmail--it seems to be much more reliable.

N

Natasha Dsouza

S

sowhatsnew

I am tired of messing with Outlook. I quit using it over a month ago. I am no computer expert. I expect a program to work without my having to fix it from the inside out. I don't want to have to be typing commands in the operating system files. I want a program that works--that's all. That comes through with what is touted as its ability to perform and accomplish--which it does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.