weird problem 'Microsoft Outlook on behalf of' in exchange 2010

• Thread starter born2score
  • Start date Views 768
B

born2score

I have migrated an exchange 2007 to 2010 with admt and move-mailbox merge everything went fine no problem during the migrate

But now on every message I sent I receive a copy of it back in my mailbox with Microsoft outlook on behalf of "my username" I have verified
the sent on behalf rights of my account and its empty, I have looked everywhere but cannot find it.

Tried google and also couldnt find anything about this.

B

Brian Day MCITP [MVP]

Did you not use the Exchange EMC or EMS to move the mailbox? Did this use come from a different AD forest?

Brian Day / MCSA / CCNA, Exchange/AD geek.

B

born2score

I used the shell and the mailbox came from a different forest.

Yes different AD forest

And used the ems to move the mailboxes

Both domains running windows 2008 standard

First I migrated the users with admt 3.1 and with sid history to the other forest ( domain functional level 2003 )
then I used the following command:

Move-Mailbox -TargetDatabase "Mailbox Database 1519812637" -Identity milan -GlobalCatalog dc2.target.local -SourceForestGlobalCatalog dc1.source.local -AllowMerge -SourceForestCredential $SourceCredential -TargetForestCredential $TargetCredential

No errors during these transfers. My mailbox was the first to go and that is the only one with this problem.

I did A few test runs with my mailbox and deleted it before I did the actually run yesterday with following commands:

first removed the mailbox in the emc and then did the following commands:

Get-MailboxStatistics -Database "Mailbox Database 1519812637" | Select DisplayName,MailboxGuid

Remove-Mailbox -Database "Mailbox Database 1519812637" -StoreMailboxIdentity "my mailbox guid -confirm:$false

B

born2score

It has been resolved a collegue has put my email address as a journal recipient, just go to the database -> properties -> maintenance in ems 

and remove the email address.