I can't find the 'Export-mailbox' cmdlet in Exchange 2010 R4-DF11 - build 621-00

P

peonguy

When I execute comlet Export-mailbox in Exchange 2010 R4-DF11 - build 621-00, there is an exception as
"The term 'Export-Mailbox' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, o
operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the
th is correct and try again."
That's why? Please help me...

B

Brian Day MCITP [MVP]

If you have this build then you should be using the appropriate support venues which are not this forum.  :)Brian Day / MCSA / CCNA, Exchange/AD geek.

P

peonguy

I wanna konw if this comlet is not supported again, how I move a mailbox to a specific mailbox and how I delete the mails in a mailbox via powershell?

A

Anthony Spiteri

Where can we get updated builds from? I have emailed a couple MS guys but got no response. Keen to move ahead in testing and the BETA is buggy as ____ when it comes to the important suff!

B

Brian Day MCITP [MVP]

There's only build of Exchange 2010 publically available and thats the one you find here: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/2010/en/us/try-it.aspx

Newer builds are only available to partners/customers in the TAP or RDP and MCMs/MCAs and MVPs.
Henrik Walther | MVP: Exchange | MCM: Exchange 2007 | MSExchange.org

^+

Go back to using beta 1 unless you are one of the above and if you are one of the above then use the appropriate support channel.Brian Day / MCSA / CCNA, Exchange/AD geek.