Not open for further replies.
R

ricdgr

Hi,
Exchange 2010 RTM is already available on licensing.microsoft.com
:D

S

Stephan van Hienen

Product Name Product Keys Type Claimed / Maximum Exchange Server 2010 This product is pre-pidded

Any info how I can choose between standard or enterprise ?

A

Amit Tank [MVP]

Product Name Product Keys Type Claimed / Maximum Exchange Server 2010 This product is pre-pidded

Any info how I can choose between standard or enterprise ? Same source for both editions but licence key makes the difference....

Amit Tank
MVP: Exchange Server | MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuration
MCITP: EMA | MCSA: M | Blog: http://ExchangeShare.WordPress.com

A

atcnf2008

Good news :)

one unrelated question:  why EXCH 2010  ISO  file  so smaller  (1G) compared to EXCH 2007 sp1 ( 5G)?

R

Rob Peloski

Doing an upgrade from RC1 to RTM using TechNET is still prompting me for a product key.  Suggestions?

C

chrislehr

Also - the 120 day eval goes to a white screen every time I click to register - is this working for others?

H

Halcar

What happens if you goto the Server Configuration Section and click on Enter Product Key? Is it prepopulated there?

C

chrislehr

I went from RC to my TN (pre-pidded) install, and I am still warned I do not have a key.  And in the Enter product key, there is nothing pre-populated.

However, the "expiration of trial" is from my RC install, so I have 64 days left now.  Hope they are planning on releasing keys to TN and MSDN as well still.

B

Brian Day MCITP [MVP]

WebDAV being removed was a massive chunk of code.Brian Day: MCSA 2000/2003, CCNA, MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Configuration, Overall Exchange/AD Geek.

J

Jan K Andersen

Anyone else got problems installing the different UM Language Packs for the RTM?

Using Setup.com the application seem to be looking for an "exe" extension for the UM Language Pack - however, the packs available for download are in "msi" format?

R

Rob Hardman

I've got problems accessing the language packs download page! It was present yesterday, but looks like it's been pulled now. Perhaps this is related to your issue. From what I understand the packs are getting easier to install, and opening the msi file should invoke a GUI setup experience.

J

Jan K Andersen

The page is live again - the UM Langugage Packs are now in exe format????? Anyway, that means that we can get the language packs installed without problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.