Remove Public Folder Replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adam.morris

So I want to remove the replicas from a public folder that was on a 2007 Exchange server and dont want to replicate to a new server... How do I do this without replicating it somewhere? I just want to get rid of the thing... We created a new Public Folder DB on the 2010 server and didn't want the 2007 DB to be replicated because we wanted to re-format it and it was the easiest way to do it was start from scratch....

All I have found is to run the replcate scripts but that's not what we want to do. We also want to do it cleanly because we want to remove Exchange 2007 by uninstalling it to have a clean Exchange Environment... Any experts out there know how to accomplish this?

A

adam.morris

That was the problem, I didn't want to move them to another server... I just wanted to delete them all together because I wasn't going to transfer my PF's to another server...

What I ended up doing was using ADSI Edit to find the Public Folders that needed to be deleted and deleted it then uninstalled Exchange. Everything seems to be fine right now but we'll see..

Status
Not open for further replies.