Office 2010 Beta

• Thread starter David Gutmann
  • Start date Views 484
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Gutmann

I have downloaded 2010 and trying to use it. It's good in many ways but cumbersome to load esp Outlook and Word. Why does Word keep installing (takes 3 or 4 mintes) every time? As for Outlook I tried to use it bu a) I don't know how to set up an account (as in OE) and b) when I tried to export my address book from OE to O it only did part of it. There seems to be several bugs in 2010 beta that need to be sorted out. Do you agree?
Why can't Microsoft provide a 'contact us' tag for emails on its website like anyone else? Its arrogant that it doesn't. We are not all technos. Surely, also, Microsoft whould provide a 'feedback on 2010 beta' for people to make suggestions and comments o n?

D

David Gutmann

I have downloaded 2010 and trying to use it. It's good in many ways but cumbersome to load esp Outlook and Word. Why does Word keep installing (takes 3 or 4 mintes) every time? As for Outlook I tried to use it bu a) I don't know how to set up an account (as in OE) and b) when I tried to export my address book from OE to O it only did part of it. There seems to be several bugs in 2010 beta that need to be sorted out. Do you agree?
Why can't Microsoft provide a 'contact us' tag for emails on its website like anyone else? Its arrogant that it doesn't. We are not all technos. Surely, also, Microsoft whould provide a 'feedback on 2010 beta' for people to make suggestions and comments o n?

B

Brian Day MCITP [MVP]

Hi David,

I think your question maybe better off in an Office forum, this one is for Exchange Server 2010. :)Brian Day, Overall Exchange & AD Geek
MCSA 2000/2003, CCNA
MCTS: Microsoft Enterprise Server 2010, Configuration
MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
LMNOP

Status
Not open for further replies.