Exchange 2010 mail sending and receiving is going to be very much slow after one dag down

• Thread starter Setu Bandhan
  • Start date Views 513
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Setu Bandhan

In Our LAB environment, we have 2 mailbox servers which are the member of DAG.When One mailbox server is down then mail sending and receiving is going to be very much slow.Here we use only one NIC for replication and MAPI network.

please help with a valulable suggestion.

J

jader3rd

On the remaining node does it look like there's a resource bottleneck? Is the CPU high, is the disk queue high, is the NIC saturated?

B

Brian Day MCITP [MVP]

When One mailbox server is down then mail sending and receiving is going to be very much slow.
Hi Setu,

Are you saying this condition has already been seen, or are you saying you are expecting it to be and have not yet seen it?Brian Day, Overall Exchange & AD Geek
MCSA 2000/2003, CCNA
MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010

S

Setu Bandhan

Hi Brian,

i have already seen it in our LAB Machine.We are testing it in Hyper-v and usuing only one NIC.

Hi jader3rd,

i want to attach two screen shot here but it can not seen here.anyway NIC is not saturated and CPU and Disk queue is not high..

A

Allen Song

Hi,

Did you check the Delivery Report for the end-user in order to confirm which point did the message hang?

Additionlly, you can collect the Message Tracking log and send it to me

Thanks

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.