#554 5.6.0 STOREDRV.Deliver; Corrupt message content ##

• Thread starter smajji
  • Start date Views 11,633
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smajji

Hi,

I have change the domain name i put it test i dont want to make public of our domain . But this is the problem we are facing some times the mail is reaching users ,sometimes not , we check the antivirus and we disable the antivirus in client machines but the problem is not resolving. what ever the attachment is sending its normal attachment.

if any one helps me ,its appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#554 5.6.0 STOREDRV.Deliver; Corrupt message content ##

Original message headers:

Received: from EX-MBXSRV-01.test.Local ([::1]) by EX-MBX-01.test.Local
([::1]) with mapi; Mon, 5 Apr 2010 08:45:23 +0300

Content-Type: application/ms-tnef; name=" winmail.dat"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary

To: " Dr. Arjun Batsilas" <abatsilas@test.com.qa>

CC: Dany Zenetos <dzenetos@test.com.qa>, Hussain Mohannadi
<halmohannadi@test.com.qa>

Subject: Final Draw Luncheon for 60 guests

Thread-Topic: Final Draw Luncheon for 60 guests

Thread-Index: AcrUgy4LyI2ekTPRRo28G/MVp3+ILg==

Importance: high

X-Priority: 1

Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 08:45:21 +0300

Message-ID: <27D79717315969459D6FE089673793992675C60E@EX-MBXSRV-01.test.Local>

Accept-Language: en-US

Content-Language: en-US

X-MS-Has-Attach: yes

X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: <27D79717315969459D6FE089673793992675C60E@EX-MBXSRV-01.test.Local>

MIME-Version: 1.0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F

Fazal Muhammad Khan_

Thank You for Your Post

Could you Please Elaborate on this ISSUE ?

1)What is your Exchange Topology ?(Howmany Exchange Servers, is it a SIngle server with all the roles and etc)

2)Do you have any Antivirtus Installed on Exchange 2010 Hubtransport Server Or Edge Transport Server?

3)What Sort of Attachments are being getting blocked ?(Specific Extenions or all of them)

3b)Do Some of the attachments pass through or Everytime all the attachments gets blocked?

4)Is an NDR Delevired to the User or It stays in the Queue of the Hubtransport Server ?

Regards

Fazal M Khan

A

Antimidas

I had this exact same problem. Removing spam and virus protection had no effect. The issue occurred when sending emails between databases. Once all mailboxes were moved to a single database, the issue was resolved.

This is not an ideal solution, but it is the only Microsoft Support could determine after four days (64 hours) on the phone with them.

H

Henrik Walther [MVP]

Are you by chance using the transport rule based disclaimer?

Henrik Walther | MVP: Exchange | MCM: Exchange 2007 | MSExchange.org

O

Omar Mercado

Hi,

I have the same problem, I have a transport rule based disclaimer and four databases for the mailboxes.

Thanks in advance

Omar Mercado

H

Henrik Walther [MVP]

There currently exists a bug in the transport based disclaimer feature which can result in this. I know a fix has been made but not sure which RU it will be included it.

F

Fazal Muhammad Khan_

Thank You for The valuable Information Henrik.

I hoep It Solves the Issue.

Any Updates Smajji?

H

Henrik Walther [MVP]

No problem...

A

Allen Song

Hi,

Was this issue only encountered by the internal users? Did this issue only occur when sending the email with attachment? Did you check the error message in the Application event log?

Additionally, please enabled pipeline tracing by running the following command to confirm the issue:

Set-TransportServer Exchange server name -PipelineTracingSenderAddress User@domain.com -Pipelinetracingpath C:\Trace -PipelineTracingEnabled $True

How to Enable Pipeline Tracing

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb125018(EXCHG.80).aspx

Then send the log to me

Thanks

Allen

O

Omar Mercado

Hi Allen,

I disable the disclaimer rule and do not have more this problem.

Thanks.

Omar Mercado

E

edd080

Thank you for this thread we have migrated and upgraded from Exchange 2007 to 2010 a few days ago and had a couple of email addresses resulting with this error, I disabled the disclaimer rule and it seemed to do the trick.

Thanks once again !

R

RyanM_H

We're having the same issue but am not using any transport rules on the Exchange server itself. We are using a disclaimer software called Exclaimer but it's not something i can disable in our org.

Henrik, do you have any more info on the RU this will be on? Is there a hotfix for it by chance?

A

Allen Song

Hi buddy,

This is the product issue and will be fixed in the RU4.

Sorry for the inconvenience brought to you.

Allen

R

RyanM_H

Allen, do you have an ETA for RU4? I've been working with support to get the hotfix for this but could stop that process if the updates is going to be released soon.

Thanks,

L

lloco69

Dear all,

I have the same issue... Exchange 2007 SP2 Rollup 2

Symantec Mail is running on the server...

I don't use the disclaimer...

I I resend the email is ok them...

Any ideas...

S

siva_murali

We had the same issue. It is outlook issue. When you send an email keep the format as HTML then exchange allows the content. We are using Exchange 2007 with SP2Murali Krishna

Status
Not open for further replies.