• Thread starter Dustin Engle
  • Start date Views 2,149
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dustin Engle

System Setup:
Base machine: Hyper-V Server 2008R2.
Seperate Virtual Machines: CRM 4.0, Exchange 2010. All running Server 2008R2 Standard.

While trying to configure the email router for CRM 4.0 I followed the following instructions (http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2009/12/21/how-to-configure-microsoft-dynamics-crm-4-0-e-mail-router-on-premise-with-microsoft-exchange-server-2010.aspx) located on the CRM Teams' Blog.

After following the tutorial I tried testing the configuration and was recieving the following error incoming: The remote Microsoft Exchange e-mail server returned the error “(404) not found. I did an online search and found a KB (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2015699) article outling this issue. I followed this article and made the necessary adjustments. Our setup is all internal and we do not use SSL.

My outgoing configuration test passes.

After making the adjustments I went to test my configuration again in the email router console and I am now receiving the following error message: Incoming Status: Failure - User must have a mailbox for name resolution operation.

In the event log I recieve the following error:

#61346 - An error occurred while checking for outgoing e-mail messages to process for SMTP: http://crm.schat.net/SchatNet. System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.Proxy.CrmService.Execute(Request Request)
at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.RequestEmailsToProcess(QueryExpression query)
at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.RetrieveNextMessageInternal()
at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.RetrieveNextMessage()
at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.Run()\r\n
0x80040220
SecLib::CrmCheckPrivilege failed. Returned hr = -2147220960 on UserId: b1d238a8-f33d-df11-9d86-00155d0a210e and PrivilegeId: 650c14fe-3521-45fe-a000-84138688e45d
Platform

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dustin

M

Manoj Batchu

Hi Dustin,

Did you get a solution for this....Even i am getting the same error in the similar environment mentioned by you.

Incoming Status: Failure - User must have a mailbox for name resolution operations.

Please help if you have got solution for this.

Thanks,

Manoj.

Manoj Batchu

A

arjb69r

Hi Manoj

I recieved a similar issue to you when configuring the CRM email router for exchange 2010. I found that I was attempting to access the incoming transport account using a domain account and not a local system account as access credentials. Maybe your issue could be related to incorrect credentials

Thanks

M

Manoj Batchu

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. However we have tried with both the options, but no luck.

The issue is resolved after few changes in Exchange Server. But we faced severe performance issues.

So we have our Mailboxes in Exchange 2007 and working CRM Team to get a Hotfix for the performance improvement.

Thanks,

Manoj Batchu.

Manoj Batchu

P

PatrickinOz

Hi,

I am experiencing this same exact problem with the CRM 4.0 Email Router and Exchange 2010. We have the default SSL setting applied with signed certificate on the Exchange IIS.

Wondering if anyone has a resolution or more guidance on this topic, as we are unable to find an answer.

Would prefer not to have to change heaps of settings on the exchange server in an attempt to troubleshoot, but would like some guidance if anyone has any to contribute.

Thanks in Advance.

Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.