Microsoft Outlook 2010 Professional Plus Not Showing Exchange 2010 Archive Mailbox folder

• Thread starter Endrum Anbudan
  • Start date Views 4,342
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Endrum Anbudan

We are on Exch 2010 Ent Edition. We could see a users's archive mailbox on Outlook Web Access. However the Archive folder doesn't appear on Outlook 2010. I guess as per Technet documents, outlook 2010 should show archive folder. Does anyone know why this is not showing. Am I missing something ? Thank you in advance. - Anjali Kirshnan

S

Sivabalan Ponnusamy

Anjali, I guess you are using a Terminal services vesion of Product Key to install Office 2010 Professional plus. I had the same issue. Uninstall your office 2010 and reinstall with the regular product key. It should be working.

"Namakkal Saathambur Selliyai Thunai"

E

Endrum Anbudan

Wow.. the product key Trick worked. Thank you Sivabalan.

Initial key put on MSDN for Microsoft Professional Plus 2010 was for Terminal Services Environment. But there was no note about this when Microsoft put it on MSDN at the beginning. Now they have released the regular keys and indicated that the old key is for Terminal Services.

Now I can start Archiving .... lol

Oru Eli, Rendu Eli Illai - Anjali

C

Craig_PFE

" Personal Archive is available only when you use Outlook 2010 as part of Microsoft Office Professional 2010 or Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 with a volume license."

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc178996.aspx

Mine works with the MSDN/Technet download from: Office Professional Plus 2010 (x86 and x64) - DVD (English)
It did not work when I installed the Std edition

Status
Not open for further replies.