Re: Read receipt with distribution mail address

• Thread starter kkipc
  • Start date Views 763
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kkipc

Hi,

How bout i send using my account but i change the sender address to DL group address instead of my original address, and request for read-receipt, so do all the memeber under the DL can receive the read-receipt?

S

Shafaquat Ali

As I said in my first post that for read receipt you need mailbox so my last post is its doable thats mean single user can get receipt not even the whole group.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007/2010, M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008, M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2

S

Shafaquat Ali

Well I cannot comment on it because Microsoft have much more professional than me so they know very well that what should be in designe and for this I will recommond you to contact Microsoft.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007/2010, M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008, M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2

K

kkipc

Hi Frank.Wang & Shafaquat ali,

Thanks for both of your replied. Frank.Wang,from the link you provided, the registry change only valid for exchange 2000 and exchange 2003. We are using exchange 2010. And tried the method for Q4, but the owner still did not get the reply read receipt from the recipient . Is there any other fix provided for Exchange 2010 in order for the sender (that send email on behalf of the distribution group) or the owner of the distribution group, to get the reply read read receipt Thanks . After we added in the registry , do we need to restart the services?

Status
Not open for further replies.