Outlook 2007 Categories after Move to Exchange 2007

• Thread starter ericcdh
  • Start date Views 566
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ericcdh

User is losing calendar categories within Outlook 2007 after mailbox moved from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2007. The user can go back into Outlook and reassign a category to each appointment but the following day when she goes back into Outlook the categories have been reset back to the default settings. When the user updates one appointment in a certain category, all the other appointments in that category then change back to the correct color and category.

This issue started happening only after the move to Exchange 2007. The issue never happened with Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2003 mailbox.

E

ericcdh

The issue is still happening whenever on Outlook 2007. When the user goes back to accessing the mailbox through Outlook 2003 the colors remain as configured. When the user accesses the mailbox through Outlook 2007 (on any machine, new profile, new Office installation, etc...) the colors for the categories disappear and need to be changed back almost every morning.

Any ideas?

U

ubrauch

Hi,

did you find any solution for this problem? I have the same problem with Outlook 2010 on Exchange 2010. Connecting over Internet-Browser or with Outlook 2003 i can see all my categories. But not if i connect with Outlook 2010...

Status
Not open for further replies.