is it possible to configure (either on client or server) so that when selecting recipients from either global or personal address list that the recipi

• Thread starter Divyakumar
  • Start date Views 540
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divyakumar

In the outlook client ; is it possible to configure (either on client or server) so that when selecting recipients from either global or personal address list that the recipients is presented in a syntax that shows both fullname and email address (that is syntax described in rfc 2822

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2822#section-3.4.1 ). E.g. divyakumar[divyakumar@grey.com].

This is interesting if I have registered the home mail address of one person within Statoil in my personal contact list. The same person is also found in the global address list. Hence I as sender of the message would like easily to see which mailbox the mail will be sent to.

Apart from if this is possible in Exchange 2003 and Office 2003 - it will be interesting to know is this is possible in Exchange 2007 and newer releases of Outlook client.

V

--Vinod--

I dont think this is possible. One of the work around is modify Display Name for easy identification.

e.g  let us say  user abc has 2 email addresses  one is official and another one is personal such as abc@yahoo.com then we would modify the display name as abc (yahoo)

This would be easier to identify

Status
Not open for further replies.