Faxmaker-Outlook Combination

• Thread starter robinson cruso
  • Start date Views 613
R

robinson cruso

Windows Server 2003, Office 2007, Exchange Server, GFI Faxmaker v12.
One server with thin clients.

Old users can send fax. When i add a new user i give him print operator and fax operator permissions and in GFI configuration i add him to licenced users(there is no problem with licenced user count). When he writes someting in MS Office and tries to fax it using faxmaker, outlook doesn't open automatically. How can i solve this problem?

R

robinson cruso

No, i think it's a licenced software, so we use the old version. We didn't have a chance to restart server. It may be alright after restart.

R

robinson cruso

I'll ask the question there. Thank you for your interest.

J

Janx444

No, i think it's a licenced software, so we use the old version. We didn't have a chance to restart server. It may be alright after restart.

Client should be freely downloadable. Check GFI website.
If I remember correctly the ver.12 client is not compatible with Office 2007.
I think You should try newer version of the GFI Faxmaker client.

rgds
Sven

R

robinson cruso

Thank you, i'll download and inform you about the resulst.

R

robinson cruso

No, i haven't installed the new client program. I restarted server today, problem still continues. I'll ask for help where we bought the hardware, they set up the first accounts.

R

robinson cruso

Reinstalling client v12 gives an error but my problem is solved for now. I downloaded latest version(14) of the client from gfi website. It says evolution in the licence agreement. I think it's not free... So i found the our licenced old v12 and installed it. As a result my problem is solved.