Why did my Outlook calendar appointment times shift ahead by 1 hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PCDave30

I have a Small Business Server 2008 Standard Edition box running Exchange Server 2007. It is patched once a month and was most recently patched on Tuesday, March 9th. Everyone in the office is running Lenovo Thinkpads with Windows XP Pro with SP3 installed. These were also patched on March 9th.
Since the time switch last Sunday morning the times for all items in everyones calendars have shifted ahead by one hour. The date and time on the server as well as all of the laptops automatically adjusted for daylight savings time last Sunday morning and all computers and the server currently display the correct time and date. Any ideas on why all calendar appointments shifted ahead by one hour and what I can do to resolve this?

Thanks!

PCDave30

B

Ben M. Schorr [MVP]

What version of Outlook are you using? What Time Zone are the server and laptops set for?

P

PCDave30

Outlook 2007 on all client computers. All computers are set to Mountain Standard Time (GMT -7:00)

P

PCDave30

Yes. I clicked on the link that you provided and selected the option of IT Professional. The next page that appears asks you to select your operating system from a list. The problem is that the newest version of Windows Server or SBS shown is the list is 2003. I do not see SBS 2008 listed. Should I select SBS 2003 from the list and proceed with the DST update?

Status
Not open for further replies.