Outlook 2003 not displaying all my folders

• Thread starter John Medel
  • Start date Views 473
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Medel

I'm using Outlook 2003 connecting to 2003 exchange server. When going to the OWA, I can see all my folders. When connecting to the Outlook 2003 client I'm not seeing any of these folders, only the inbox, sent items, outbox, deleted items and one other folder that I created. How can I correc this? Thanks.

M

Mark Morowczynski

You may have to reset your views if you made a custom one. Try running outlook.exe /cleanviewsMark Morowczynski|MCT| MCSE 2003:Messaging, Security|MCITP:EMA 2K7,EDA Win 7,ES,SA,EA|MCTS:Windows Mobile Admin|Security+|http://almostdailytech.com

A

Allen Song

Hi,

Please try to troubleshoot based on Mark's suggestions. If that is not working, please recreate Outlook profile to check this issue.

Thanks

Allen

A

AlexRagel

The folder type could have been changed/corrupted.

The default MAPI property PR_CONTAINER_CLASS in Exchange is IPF.Note. Under some circumstances the PR_CONTAINER_CLASS for the IMAP Folders is IPF.Imap that is a custom folder type capable of causing problems while managing them via Outlook.

Download mfcmapi and check the property outlined above. MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.