Organization rule ***SPAM*** to move to specific folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MvdV

Hello,

I know its possible to make a rule in Outlook to move tagged messages with ***SPAM*** to the junk folder.
But is it possible to make a rule for the whole organization in Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003 clients?

Best regards,
MvdV.

E

Ed Crowley [MVP]

That would probably require that you develop an event sink.
--

Ed Crowley MVP
"There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

"MvdV" wrote in message news:08e9e0a9-e9de-44b7-b01a-1f402297b58f...

Hello,

I know its possible to make a rule in Outlook to move tagged messages with ***SPAM*** to the junk folder.
But is it possible to make a rule for the whole organization in Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003 clients?

Best regards,
MvdV.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

M

MvdV

--

Ed Crowley MVP

Hello,

Best regards,
MvdV.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Thank you for your reply but can you give me some more information about this possibility!

E

Ed Crowley [MVP]

It means writing code. I recommend you post your question in the Development forum.
--

Ed Crowley MVP

"MvdV" wrote in message news:5254b426-9172-4551-97ae-69d2770ae53b...

--

Ed Crowley MVP

Hello,

Best regards,
MvdV.

Thank you for your reply but can you give me some more information about this possibility!Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

J

James-Luo

There"re some basics about it in the “Event Sinks” part in the Exchange SDK documentation, and then this article provides an overview of how to write event sinks for SMTP and Transport events

Here"re two articles show how to create VB script or build DLL for event sink

Additional resources:

Exchange Server Developer Center

Developing Managed Event Sinks/Hooks for Exchange Server Store using C#

James Luo

TechNet Subscriber Support (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/ms788697.aspx)

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com

M

MvdV

It means writing code. I recommend you post your question in the Development forum.
--

Ed Crowley MVP

"MvdV" wrote in message news:5254b426-9172-4551-97ae-69d2770ae53b...

--

Ed Crowley MVP

Hello,

Best regards,
MvdV.

Thank you for your reply but can you give me some more information about this possibility! Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

I will do that, thank you for your replies.

M

MvdV

There"re some basics about it in the “Event Sinks” part in the Exchange SDK documentation, and then this article provides an overview of how to write event sinks for SMTP and Transport events

Here"re two articles show how to create VB script or build DLL for event sink

Additional resources:

Exchange Server Developer Center

Developing Managed Event Sinks/Hooks for Exchange Server Store using C#

James Luo

TechNet Subscriber Support (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/ms788697.aspx)

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com

Thank you for this information, I will read this and hope to find a solution.
Otherwise I will post a message in the development forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.