Can´t respond to an email (reply, forward etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

notandinn

I can´t respond on any of the emails I have received. Can anyone help me on that one??

N

Niyamath Khan

What type of account is configured in Outlook? E.g. POP/IMAP

Are the reply and forward options greyed out?

Provide more information on the issue so that we can assist you in better way.

M

Mattp11486

The reply and forward options are greyed out for me. My configuration is POP/SMTP.

Thanks

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

Did the buttons ever work?

Did you activate office?

M

Mattp11486

I have a new computer and set up the email a couple of weeks ago, but I have only sent two emails and they are in my sent box, so I think they did work at one time. There is another email in my draft folder that I had sent. I have used office, so I assume it is activated.

M

Mattp11486

okay, I determined I was using a trial version, but I did purchase Mircrosoft Office Home and Student 2010 and I have my product key. I try and use the uprgade option when it states the trial version expired and it offers me an option to purchase or download (if you have a product key). I tried to download, entered my product key and it goes through the configuration process and the window disappears and nothing has changed. It still states my trial version has expired even when I close and re-open Outlook. When I go to Microsoft Support they state it will cost $39.99 for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.