Outlook 2007 Monthly Calendar printing without meeting details.

• Thread starter Nicb2674
  • Start date Views 2,002
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nicb2674

How can I print a MONTHLY calendar in Outlook 2007 without meeting details, location, and meeting coordinator. I only want the time and the name of the meeting to print in monthly style.

E

Ezil Vinoth

Follow the steps and customize the view in calendar while printing.

1. Open Outlook and go to calendar.

2. Click on view> current view> All Appointments.

3. Right click on Subject and click view settings.

4. Click on Columns, add and remove the field required.

5. Click on Ok and try to print.

S

sb380

I followed the instructions given in the response and still have too many details on the printed calendar, which is much different than what I view in the monthly view. (And when I printed my calendar at the beginning of July, I got what I wanted. What default settings have been changed so I suddenly get all the details?)

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I followed the instructions given in the response and still have too many details on the printed calendar, which is much different than what I view in the monthly view. (And when I printed my calendar at the beginning of July, I got what I wanted. What default settings have been changed so I suddenly get all the details?)

A security update changed it - actually a hotfix issued in the spring is included in the files updated by the security update. More info: http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2010/20100802.htm

FWIW, the next update will fix the line breaks (and hopefully, the missing end time) - it will not return to the truncated list in Outlook 2007 RTM.

D

Debbie CDE

On #3 - I could not find view settings when I right clicked on subject.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Do you see Customize or Custom? Either will be at the bottom of the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.