Outlook 2007 Calendar month view printing with word wrap - cutting words in the middle

• Thread starter Angela Watt
  • Start date Views 1,879
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angela Watt

All of a sudden, I print a monthly view calendar in Outlook 2007 and anything that is longer than one line is text wrapping - and breaking words right in the middle, not breaking at a space between words. It is driving me insane! (I tried downloading the calendar printing assistant which is a nice feature, but it doesn't show my category color codes. It only shows color codes if it is a full day event, nothing with an appointment time.)

Can I turn off word wrap and keep it the way it used to be - it just cut off events at the end of one line???

Help!

N

ngrodgers

I am confused because last time I printed my monthly calendar (Outlook 2007), it was not wrapping. But now it is doing just as the other person mentioned - wrapping and breaking words in the middle. Is this some type of bug?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I am confused because last time I printed my monthly calendar (Outlook 2007), it was not wrapping. But now it is doing just as the other person mentioned - wrapping and breaking words in the middle. Is this some type of bug?

If it is a bug, its a new one to me. (I see it here too, now to determine which update did it.)

L

LMagic

We circumvented this in one case by upgrading the client to Outlook 2010 (maybe a reinstall would have done the same?). We did not have the 98037 KB installed on the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.