error code C:\programfiles\mircrosfotoffice\office12\ADDINS\msspc.ecf when i start outlook

• Thread starter Squinteros
  • Start date Views 874
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Squinteros

I NEED HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM IM TRYING TO USE MICROSFOT OUTLOOK 2007 AND EVERYTIME THAT I START UP THE PROGRAM SHOW ME THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE

Programs you are having problems with: microsoft outlook 2007 enterpriseError messages C:\programfiles\mircrosfotoffice\office12\ADDINS\msspc.ecfRecent changes you made to your computer: i uninstall and reinstall the program many times When i start up outlook 2007 show the error "The extension configuration file C:\programfiles\mircrosfotoffice\office12\ADDINS\msspc.ecf cannot bee installed. There is an error in the syntax or format of the file. Error in configuration file C:\programfiles\mircrosfotoffice\office12\ADDINS\msspc.ecf

Please i need help to solve this problem

S

Surya Prasad Vemulapalli

Try the following steps:

1. Open c:/program files/Microsoft office/office12/

2. Locate Outlook (.exe) and right-click on it to select Properties
3. On the Compatibility tab, clear the "Run this program in compatibility mode" option
4. Click OK and restart Outlook

If the issue persists delete the shortcut for Outlook icon thenrepair Office 2007.

S

Squinteros

Surya i appreciate your help your information was very helpful for me finally i can open my outlook.

Now if not a big problem with you i have another situation

im trying to connect my hotmail account with outlook for that i downloaded the connector i followed all the steps but i don'n know why when i click send/receive take a while to complete the process actually i took me like 1 hour and im still waiting

Do you what can be the problem in this case?

Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.