Messages don't appear in Inbox

• Thread starter txmusic37
  • Start date Views 1,705
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

txmusic37

I have set up three additional email accounts in Outlook 2010 and I can send emails from them, but no new emails will show up in the Inboxes.

E

Ezil Vinoth

What is the type of account used in outlook (POP3 or IMAP or Exchange)?

Where are you receiving emails? Do you have any rules setup in Outlook?

Try resetting the views in outlook and check if it helps. Click on "view" tab in ribbon and click "reset view"

T

txmusic37

It's a POP3 account.

I only receive emails in my default email account. I've created 3 additional accounts within Outlook and I can send from them, but I can't receive anything. When setting up the accounts I let the system automatically create new .pst files for each account.

I currently don't have any rules set up in Outlook.

I tried resetting the views and it didn't seem to help.

E

Ezil Vinoth

Do you get any error message or error numbers related to the issue during send/receive?

Do you receive emails for the problems accounts in webmail?

Remove the accounts then set it up again in Outlook and verify the result for Test Account Settings.

T

txmusic37

I don't get any error messages. The emails just never show up in the Inbox.

I'll have to check the webmail and see if the emails are showing up there.

I've already removed and re-set up the accounts a couple of times and it keeps doing the same thing.

S

Somasundaram Pandiaraj

It's a POP3 account.

I only receive emails in my default email account. I've created 3 additional accounts within Outlook and I can send from them, but I can't receive anything. When setting up the accounts I let the system automatically create new .pst files for each account

Outlook will never create a .PST file when you try to configure a POP account. Are you sure that you created POP accounts only in Outlook?

Did you find your emails on the webmail?

Status
Not open for further replies.