when moving mails from my mailbox's inbox folder to archive folder or personal folder mails are auto

• Thread starter rh.liwin
  • Start date Views 1,271
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rh.liwin

When moving mails from my mailbox's inbox folder to archive folder or personal folder mails are automatically going into deleted items.

I tried several things like recovery of deleted items , creating a new profile etc etc ....

but still the problem continues....

i have not given any rules or anything....

i am moving the mails by selecting them and then right clicking on it and then chosing the option move to folder or even sometimes by just selecting the mails which i want to move and droping it to desired personal folders or archive folders inbox...

even i have not turned on auto archiving option...

Even after trying a lot i am still not able to move my mails from mailbox's inbox to archive's or personal folders inbox as it is going into deleted items,....

can anyone pls help me to solve this problem out...

faster...........

G

GordonBP

So how are you moving these messages? Autoarchive, Rule, drag and drop or cut and paste?If you find my response helpful, please click on the " Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!

R

rh.liwin

i have been doing byb selecting the mails from the inbox and right clicking it then selecting the opptionmove to folder

or even sometimes drag and drop.......

Thankyou for ur response sir...

N

Niranjan I K

Try opening outlook in application safe mode and check if the issue occurs. To open outlook in application safe, click start > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Press and hold the Ctrl key and click "Microsoft Office Outlook 2007". If everything works fine in outlook safe mode, then disable the add-in(s). For information on disabling add-in(s) in outlook check the Microsoft link below:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA100341271033.aspx#9

Status
Not open for further replies.