Send and save to a specific folder, send without saving, reply with or without attachement, delete attach files

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PPCM

Hello,

I'm new to Outlook as I was using a different program before. Is there a way to add buttons or pop up to do the followings (so everything is done automatically and you don't have to drag and drop..) :

-send and save to a specific folder and send with or without saving the send email

In the other program I had, I had 2 send buttons. The first one is just "send" then a pop up would ask me if I want to save the email, if yes it would save in the send folder, if no, well not saving anywhere. The second button is "send and save in a folder", then a pop up would show me the folders I have in my outlook and I would chose where I want to save and would save it there and not in the the send folder. Is there a way to do this?

-reply with or without attachement

In the other proram I had 2 reply button, "reply with attachement", "reply without attachement", "reply to all without attachement", "reply to all with attachement". Is there a way to do this?

Also when you delete an attachement either when you reply to someone or save the email on a network (outside Outlook), can you automatically had a line that says who deleted what files?

Thanks

B

Black Barron

Create a rule in outlook !

HOW TO CREATE RULES IN OUTLOOK

BLACK BARRON

P.S : Please post back with the status of the issue. If this post was helpful to you, please vote for my post If this post has helped you resolve your issue, please mark my post as answered.

P

PPCM

I tried to create a rule (from blank), but none of the available rules do the actions I've mentioned above... Is there another way?

Thanks!

B

Black Barron

Upgrade to outlook 2010, using that you can create dynamic rules as you require

AUTOMATE TASKS WITH OUTLOOK

BLACK BARRON

P.S : Please post back with the status of the issue. If this post was helpful to you, please vote for my post If this post has helped you resolve your issue, please mark my post as answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.