Cannot view Public folders in System Manager for exchange 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cam18e

Hi there,

I currently have Exchange 2003 running on a SBS box and have recently installed Exchange 2010 on a new box. Whilst i have moved all the mailboxes i am now trying to synch the public folders. When trying to expand the public folders in System manager on EX2003 i receive the error "the token supplied to the function is invalid" ID NO: 80090308

There is a SSL certificate on the EX2003 box but i have removed the requirement for SSL in IIS. I have also looked at the container in ASDIEDIT and verified msExchSecureBindings has no value associated with it.

Is there any way to manually move the public folders straight to the 2010 box instead?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

J

Jonas Andersson [MCITP]

Hi

Do you have a lot of contents in the public folders?

The best is to replicate them to the new server so you can replicate the system folders too

Last resort is to export the public folder contents from Outlook to a pst file and then import it on the new server

What happens when you try to replicate the folders?

Jonas Andersson MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010 | MCITP: EMA 2007/2010 | MCSE/MCSA Blog: http://www.testlabs.se/blog

C

cam18e

I am unable to setup replication due to not been able to view them in system manager.

Cant this be setup with PFDAVadmin?

There is only 2 public folders besides the system ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.