Outlook 2007 Trying to open other users Folder that has hide from exchange address lists on the account

• Thread starter A little help please... _
  • Start date Views 634
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A little help please... _

Outlook 2007 Trying to open other users Folder that has hide from exchange address lists on the account. When I try and go to open others usrs folder and type in the account name in teh Name field I get the Microsoft Outlook does not recognize " name" Other than unselecting the hide from exchange address list, how can you map this in outlook. Same issue when I go to tools account settings advanced "Open these additional mailboxes"

Thanks
Gene

A

Thanks,

I found that info, but when I go to File, Open Other User's folder and in the Name field I place /O=CITY,AL/OU=NT_MAIL/CN=Recipients/CN=LM.5116 I get Microsoft Office Outlook does not recognize /O=CITY,AL/OU=NT_MAIL/CN=Recipients/CN=LM.5116

I am guessing I can't just paste this into that field, so how would I do this except for unhiding, mapping, then re-hiding which is a pain.

Thanks again,

Gene

A

Allen Song

Hi,

Which mode was the Outlook running? Cached Mode or Online Mode?

Please try to paste the User's DN by running Outlook in Online Mode. This is because the Outlook finds the user within the local OAB when running Cached Mode.

Thanks

Allen

A

Works, thank you so much. My error as some knucklehead (me) did not see a space between our Organizaion ie. /O=CITY OF BLAH, <sp> AL

Thanks much!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.