Re: 2010 SP1 installation error

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

egelandc



I've found a work around. Seems like there something wrong with installation causing the services to go to disabled mode. I've just changed the service state to automatic for all the exchange-services, started the one msexchangeservicehost, with the required other services.

It' successfully installed the Client access update.

Christian
 
T

tvandael



Already tried this, but when the "restoring services" step is executed, all is back to disabled.

Or did you change it after the "restoring services" step?

Greetz

Tim
 
E

egelandc



Changed it after, while it changed it to disabled. It does this a couple of times, probably something bigger causing this to happen :). But I'm running in a test lab, so it doesn't matter. Just look in services, while the setup is running. And change it back to automatic, start the services if it's not running.

Christian
 
T

tvandael



I've got it installed.

Open the services.msc and check the exchange services.

At every step they are being disabled.

When they are disabled run the following script in a powershell window: get-service msexch* | set-service -startuptype automatic

Keep repeating this with every step of the installation.

A reboot and every thing works.

Hope it helps you guys...

Greetz

Tim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top