Unable to delete email after reading

• Thread starter Phillip Mrozinski
  • Start date Views 654
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phillip Mrozinski

Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers!

Ideas: I am unable to delete my email from my inbox. I have over 5,000 emails now because, they won't delete.

Programs you are having problems with Error messages Recent changes you made to your computer What you have already tried to fix the problem

M

Milly Staples - MVP Outlook

Define "unable." What happens when you try? Any error messages? Can you move the messages to another folder and delete from there? What type of account is this? POP3 or IMAP? Do you get lines through the messages when you press delete?

--

"Phillip Mrozinski" wrote in message news:877165f0-233a-4cff-ad28-d5bb45b61377@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers!

Ideas: I am unable to delete my email from my inbox. I have over 5,000 emails now because, they won't delete.

Programs you are having problems with Error messages Recent changes you made to your computer What you have already tried to fix the problem

R

Ruchi Bisht

Provide all the details related to the issue, asked by Milly. Meanwhile you may create a new Outlookprofile and verify the status.

Ruchi Bisht

Status
Not open for further replies.