Re: Setting up msn email accounts with Outlook 2007 and wildblue mwconnections mail server

• Thread starter pgexcavating
  • Start date Views 569
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pgexcavating

No this does NOT fix the problem. my internet provider is Wild Blue. They have their email set up as the pop3 account

with the incoming as "pop.mwconnections.com and the outgoing as "mail.mwconnections.com. If I set up any one of my 4 msn mail boxes as a pop3 then it combines them ALL together.. When the Wild Blue tech set outlook up in the initial install the 4 msn mailboxes were set up as MAPI, but I cannot for the life of me get it replicated and the harddrive on the old machine is toast.... When I used Outlook Connector (per the MSN tech) to set the 4 mailboxes up, they would NOT SEND the mail... I could get mail, but it was very very slow and there was the "windows live hotmail" across the bottom right corner of the outlook. I can send emails all day long under my pggraphics@mwconnections.com, but I cannot run our two businesses sending emails from that account... any insight on the MAPI set up???

Status
Not open for further replies.