Outlook 2007 Meeting Request Not tracking all responses

• Thread starter Outlook Confused
  • Start date Views 2,391
O

Outlook Confused

I am using Outlook 2007 in my office and continue to run into problems when sending meeting requests. I send a meeting request to 5 or more participants and up to 24 hours later go to review acceptances by reviewing the tracking feature in the meeting request. with nothing showing in the tracking. Some will post as accepted but the majority will show as " none" even though I have an email that shows the participants accepted the meeting request. I thought by giving the servers 24 hours maybe it would refesh something correctly but nothing is working.

No one seems to be able to figure out is wrong and me tracking the acceptances mannually and changing them in the tracking tool is a waste of my valuable time. However, I cannot not be aware of who is or is not coming to our meetings.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciate!

N

Niyamath Khan

What type of email account is configured in Outlook? E.g. POP/IMAP/Exchange

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Are you sending the meeting to internet addresses? In order for tracking to work, the TNEF blob needs to be intact - it almost always works with internal exchange accounts but can fail freqiently when you use internet addresses. Cause is usually the message being converted to HTML or antivirus removing the TNEF data.

O

Outlook Confused

I am using Outlook with my companies exchange server to internal addresses. These are all internal meeting request using Outlook 2007.

O

Outlook Confused

I am using Outlook with my companies exchange server to internal addresses. These are all internal meeting request using Outlook 2007.