Inaccurate transfer of files when syncing 2 windows mobile devices(htc touch pro II's) to outlook on pc-using

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adolfo32

so my wife and i both have windows mobile phones, and we both sync out phones to my computer which has outlook 2007.

what i do is sync my phone with the computer, then sync hers, and then sync mine again with the intention of us both having each others' calendars and tasks in reach at any given time... so one quick illustration... we have a "shopping list" in the tasks menu. so i'll add stuff to it when i think of something and so does she. so even though we might be in 2 separate places throughout the day, we sync our phones and bam, we have a combined list...

on occassion however, some of the info disappears as was the case again today... last night my wife added about 10 things to the shopping list on her phone. this morning i synced our phones, and everthing she added last night was gone! we use this with more important things too, being she's my office manager for our business, so its very frustrating!

so what can i do to fix this problem? are there settings or something that need to be changed?

when that happens, its like ok, it syncs with my phone, and then it syncs exactly with the info from my phone and deletes her info. instead i want it to take ALL my info, combine it with ALL her info if that makes any sense

Status
Not open for further replies.