enable a disabled e-mail account

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

varouj

Hi, please tell me this is not true. I accidentally disable an e-mail account and then tried to find the windows where I could re enable it .. can't find anything. Did a little research and now I'm finding I have to run this nightmare of a scripts: Whay is MS torchering us? what have we done to them?

Does anyone know a simple way to retrieve the e-mail account?

enable-Mailbox -Identity <UserIdParameter> [-AccountDisabled <$true | $false>] [-ActiveSyncMailboxPolicy <MailboxPolicyIdParameter>] [-Alias <String>] [-BypassModerationCheck <SwitchParameter>] [-Confirm [<SwitchParameter>]] [-Database <DatabaseIdParameter>] [-DisplayName <String>] [-DomainController <Fqdn>] [-Force <SwitchParameter>] [-MailboxPlan <MailboxPlanIdParameter>] [-ManagedFolderMailboxPolicy <MailboxPolicyIdParameter>] [-ManagedFolderMailboxPolicyAllowed <SwitchParameter>] [-PrimarySmtpAddress <SmtpAddress>] [-RetentionPolicy <MailboxPolicyIdParameter>] [-RoleAssignmentPolicy <MailboxPolicyIdParameter>] [-SKUAssigned <$true | $false>] [-SKUCapability <None | BPOS_S_Deskless | BPOS_S_Standard | BPOS_S_Archive | BPOS_L_Standard | BPOS_B_Standard | TOU_Signed | FederatedUser | Partner_Managed | MasteredOnPremise | ResourceMailbox | ExcludedFromBackSync | UMFeatureRestricted>] [-UsageLocation <CountryInfo>] [-WhatIf [<SwitchParameter>]]

A

Alexei Segundo

Look for the mailbox under the Disconnected Mailbox node under Recipient Configuratin within the EMC. Note that you may first need to run the clean-mailboxdatabase cmdlet to get it to display recently disabled items, e.g.

Clean-MailboxDatabase -id db1

Alexei

Status
Not open for further replies.