Problem with sending emails with attachments containing multiple pages. Recepients receiving only the first page of the attachment.

• Thread starter intrepid5
  • Start date Views 646
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

intrepid5

I'm using an HP model 6830S laptop computer with Windows Vista for Business op system and an HP model 6210 All-In-One Printer/Fax/Scanner/Copier. I'm having a problem scanning and emailing multiple pages of a document. Some of my email recipients receive all of the pages OK but some are receiving only the first page. If I scan and email multiple pages to myself I get all pages but another client who just purchased a new computer advises he only gets the first page. He also tells me he receives multiple photos from his family so he's insisting there's something wrong with my computer. Is there some way I can configure my computer to send all copies of scanned multiple pages to all recipients? Or is there something I might suggest to those recipients who are unable to receive multiple pages to properly configure their computer?

E

Ezil Vinoth

What type of email account are you using in Outlook? (POP or IMAP or Exchange)

Are all the recipients facing problem on the same domain (@test.com)? Did you try to send the same scanned emails from Webmail (Yahoo, Comcast, Verizon, etc…)?

What is the file format (*.jpg, *.tiff, *.bmp) of the data you scan and what is the size of the file?

Status
Not open for further replies.