OWA 2007 New Message Error - Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory resource

• Thread starter Chris Gush
  • Start date Views 1,954
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris Gush

Hi All,

I have a problem in that when I have a user log in via their OWA and try to create a new message, reply, check address book or change any functionality on OWA the get the error " Outlook Web Access was unable to access the Active Directory resource. This may be because the Active Directory object does not exist or the object has become corrupted, or because you do not have sufficient access rights for the object."

THis does not happen to all users but on others it might just be the Address book that gives this error and then on all FIrefox\Safari clients this occurs as well(although I know their are issues surrounding this anyway on Ex 2007)

I have had a browse around the forums and can't find a solution for this, although there are people who have experienced this there isn;t a definiate answer out there. Has anyone had this issue and been able to resolve it?

Attemted Fixes: Applied updates\Service Packs, recreated OWA virtual directories, enable\disable SSL on virtual directory

Platform: W2K8 SP2, Exchange 2007 SP3

Kind Regards,
Chris

C

Chris Gush

Thanks Ripu,

That did work for me! Strange as the post on the forums said.

Thanks for the quick response!

Regards,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.